+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA, timeline, pre-booking apartment and flight ticket

Rakesh4321

Jul 27, 2018
Hello , I was applied for work permit and i got alredy LMIA thru one of registered attorney at Canada...I found his license number is geniune , it was checked thru ICRC website and also i checked with his other clients whom got Visa thru him..he is not fake person and his office too..but I have some doubts..
Here are some my query:
- When we have to go emabssy for Visa stamping and interview as expiry date of LMIA is mentioned 18th Aug 2018 but still we have not received any documents from him as he saying only that he sending.
- we need to book the apartment and buy airlines ticket before go to embassy? As I already paid ofof apartment rent for one year and paid for round ticket too
- we need to book the round ticket before going embassy?
- what kind of documents he will send can someone advise me, as till I only received LMIA of two pages only.
-In open LMIA we don't need to face interview from employer as he was mentioned that thru my documents only I can get selection .
-Till I paid around 5000$ for the application process, Accommodation and ticket booking.
Thank you an advance..

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry brother, I am not fully aware of this process but i am sure it shouldn't take this long in sending LMIA.

He should provide you a clear evidence explaining how you are eligible for this job. Plus, he has to mention why you should be preferred on the workforce available in mainland.

Immigration Officer can set an interview if he wishes to.. yes, in most cases, it should'nt be.

how did you found the job, through a recruiting agency ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately this seems like a scam or you are being exploited. Employers are supposed to pay for the LMIA. You also shouldn't pay for flight and accommodations before receiving a work permit because they can get refused. I am guessing you paid this "attorney" the money for flight and accommodations. The flight likely has not been purchased. How did you find this job and agency? What job are you supposed to have?

Reactions: scylla

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello , I was applied for work permit and i got alredy LMIA thru one of registered attorney at Canada...I found his license number is geniune , it was checked thru ICRC website and also i checked with his other clients whom got Visa thru him..he is not fake person and his office too..but I have some doubts..
Here are some my query:
- When we have to go emabssy for Visa stamping and interview as expiry date of LMIA is mentioned 18th Aug 2018 but still we have not received any documents from him as he saying only that he sending.
- we need to book the apartment and buy airlines ticket before go to embassy? As I already paid ofof apartment rent for one year and paid for round ticket too
- we need to book the round ticket before going embassy?
- what kind of documents he will send can someone advise me, as till I only received LMIA of two pages only.
-In open LMIA we don't need to face interview from employer as he was mentioned that thru my documents only I can get selection .
-Till I paid around 5000$ for the application process, Accommodation and ticket booking.
Thank you an advance..
Almost certainly a scam. You don't go to the embassy for visa stamping and IRCC advises against buying plane tickets or paying for accommodation before having an approved permit. If you have an offer letter or anything like that, post it with personal information removed.

Reactions: scylla

Rakesh4321

Jul 27, 2018
Sorry brother, I am not fully aware of this process but i am sure it shouldn't take this long in sending LMIA.

He should provide you a clear evidence explaining how you are eligible for this job. Plus, he has to mention why you should be preferred on the workforce available in mainland.

Immigration Officer can set an interview if he wishes to.. yes, in most cases, it should'nt be.

how did you found the job, through a recruiting agency ?
I was got his contact details from one of my friends he is in Canada now , he was also got Visa thru same attorney and before i already got soft copy of LMIA now im waiting original documents , I verify this LMIA is geniune..my main doubt and question is should we book the accommodation and flight ticket before apply to embassy for Visa?

Rakesh4321

Jul 27, 2018
Thank for reply ..I was checked with his successful clients they also paid for accommodatin and flight ticket booking they already in Canada in work permit , he have good success rate..
Almost certainly a scam. You don't go to the embassy for visa stamping and IRCC advises against buying plane tickets or paying for accommodation before having an approved permit. If you have an offer letter or anything like that, post it with personal information removed.

Rakesh4321

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks fo reply..I will check with attorney for this issue

Daretrings1

May 19, 2024
ub: OFFER FOR APPOINTMENT AS A STOREKEEPER
On behalf of DRIMZO CANADA OIL LTD, it is our great pleasure that we offer you
employment in the position of “Storekeeper “in DOCL; to be based according to your
department. On
This appointment is subject to the approval of the Board of Management and Immigration of
Canada. The terms and condition are as follows:
1.) Your functions and responsibilities as a Storekeeper will be governed by the Project Manager
Therefore, you will be reporting directly to the Supervisor. 2.) Starting Date and Hours of work: Your start date will be June.29th 2024 at 8:00 AM. Your
hours of work during the peak season will be 27.5 hours per week. Overtime may be required
during exceptionally busy period, paid at a rate of $ 20 CAD per hour. Our normal working hours
is 9am to 5:30pm with one for lunch, but flexible working hours may be accommodated for breaks
and lunch each day. 3.) Salary: Your Monthly salary will be $ 7,400 CAD after deduction tax, salary payment will be
made to your bank account on bi-weekly basis (every second Friday) pursuant to our direct payroll
deposit plan. 4.) Benefits: You
System File Number 53671429
Service Canada Centre: 4745-Foreign Worker
Service Canada Officer: Nancy Richmond
Phone: (800)418-4446 Fax: (7804495-2738
Opinion Expiry Date: 2026-01-25
*Please note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work Permit Prior to this date. Employer Information Employer ID#: 67356
Company Name: Drimzo Oil Canada Ltd
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Employer Contact(s)
Contact Name Contact Phone Other Phone
(Baker brown ) +1 (778) 770-1771 (403) 8000741
Third Party Information:
Third Party ID#
Third Party Company N/A
Name of Representative
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future For

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ub: OFFER FOR APPOINTMENT AS A STOREKEEPER
On behalf of DRIMZO CANADA OIL LTD, it is our great pleasure that we offer you
employment in the position of “Storekeeper “in DOCL; to be based according to your
department. On
This appointment is subject to the approval of the Board of Management and Immigration of
Canada. The terms and condition are as follows:
1.) Your functions and responsibilities as a Storekeeper will be governed by the Project Manager
Therefore, you will be reporting directly to the Supervisor. 2.) Starting Date and Hours of work: Your start date will be June.29th 2024 at 8:00 AM. Your
hours of work during the peak season will be 27.5 hours per week. Overtime may be required
during exceptionally busy period, paid at a rate of $ 20 CAD per hour. Our normal working hours
is 9am to 5:30pm with one for lunch, but flexible working hours may be accommodated for breaks
and lunch each day. 3.) Salary: Your Monthly salary will be $ 7,400 CAD after deduction tax, salary payment will be
made to your bank account on bi-weekly basis (every second Friday) pursuant to our direct payroll
deposit plan. 4.) Benefits: You
System File Number 53671429
Service Canada Centre: 4745-Foreign Worker
Service Canada Officer: Nancy Richmond
Phone: (800)418-4446 Fax: (7804495-2738
Opinion Expiry Date: 2026-01-25
*Please note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work Permit Prior to this date. Employer Information Employer ID#: 67356
Company Name: Drimzo Oil Canada Ltd
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Employer Contact(s)
Contact Name Contact Phone Other Phone
(Baker brown ) +1 (778) 770-1771 (403) 8000741
Third Party Information:
Third Party ID#
Third Party Company N/A
Name of Representative
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future For
Hilarious.. So fake. How can you make $7400 a month with a $20 per hour salary and 27.5 hours per week? Do the math.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But Vfsglobal and Drimzo oil Ltd contact from their website confirmed it is legit that I should pay for Biometrics.
These are scams. These companies do not exist and the websites are fake. Of course the contacts from the website told you it's legit. These people are part of the scam