+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia processing time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello folks, my employer has applied lmia( express entry) for me on 15th of dec after one week on his job bank posting showing that this l employer has a approved lmia. But there is no update from esdc till now. What does that update mean?
So he applied for a LMIA and waiting for a response? What stream?

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
Sorry its Permanent resident stream. On his job bank posting its showing that “this employer has a approved lmia “ What does this update mean? How they can be so fast that within week they will sign approval. As processing time is 50 days.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, he has applied lmia. Its express entry stream. My employer has applied lmia first time
Express Entry isn't an LMIA stream, as that is for your application. Google LMIA processing times to see the times for the different streams like high, low skilled, GSS etc.

RomanShalgin

Nov 30, 2021
Location - Bangalore, India
GTS LMIA applied - 9th Sept, 2021
Approved - 29th Nov, 2021
Visa Applied - 16th Dec, 2021
Biometrics Done - 3rd Jan, 2022
Awaiting PPR

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Yeah on 12 march I received my LMIA.
Hello I am living outside Canada- looking for job offer from any canadian states (PNP)- suddenly got a positive response from an Ontario based immigration consultant named Greenlight Immigration services.. They are saying that they will provide job offer from an Canadian Employer gradually. What do you think about their authenticity?

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
Hello I am living outside Canada- looking for job offer from any canadian states (PNP)- suddenly got a positive response from an Ontario based immigration consultant named Greenlight Immigration services.. They are saying that they will provide job offer from an Canadian Employer gradually. What do you think about their authenticity?
Don’t trust any consultant try to find job yourself directly from the employer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do we need experience from india to apply lmia? How to get lmia in canada?
To get LMIA, you need a job offer from a Canadian employer. Then the employer files for a LMIA, pays $1k and proves no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you with your experience can do it. Then employer waits for LMIA to be processed. If approved, you apply for a closed work permit. The process can be very long.

Poonamlaungani

Jan 29, 2022
Greenlight immigration service in India ( kochi) and Dubai is a fraud company not sure if it’s the same in Ontario … where are u based ?

Danny123@

Apr 2, 2022
Greenlight immigration service in India ( kochi) and Dubai is a fraud company not sure if it’s the same in Ontario … where are u based ?
Well, they are the same people working on my work permit; they have gotten me a job offer in ontario, currently waiting for LMIA.

If you want to know whether they are liget use this link HTTPS://ICCRC-CRCIC.CA/FIND-A-PROFESSIONAL/. And search the company name at the company name side. Their lawyers are active

Last edited: