+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia processing time

Danny123@

Apr 2, 2022
Well I think, they are the same people working on my work permit; they have gotten me a job offer in ontario, currently waiting for LMIA
Well I think they are Legit I mean the one in ontario. Because you can search for them on the IRCC website and you will find them there. Their lawyers are active. That's the status u will see

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well I think they are Legit I mean the one in ontario. Because you can search for them on the IRCC website and you will find them there. Their lawyers are active. That's the status u will see
What is the job/NOC? Do you have the LMIA yet? Have you paid any money? If not you still need the LMIA and then apply for the work permit.

joe dijo

Jul 20, 2023
Did you got your work permit? Now are you working in Canada?

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
Yes.. I had started with them..but had little worried whether they are trusted or not.?
May I know you time lapse from the starting till now
I start with them I think May 2021. LMIA took some time before it was issued. My application was submitted October 2022. I received medical request May 2023. I received PPR June 2023. I submitted my passport to VFS and it took approximately 3 weeks before receiving it back.