+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA process - from my experience/positive result/less than 10 employees company

vdlz0003

Feb 23, 2015
Hi I have a question, what do you think i should do so that my employer can get a positive LMIA result?
Thanks

antonyita

Jul 19, 2014
Dear Sportas,

Thank you for your post regarding LMIA. Its a big help.

I have few questions though. I am the employer wanted to get a positive LMIA for a Nanny position I want to hire from overseas. I can not find Canadians/PR to be able to work depending on my schedule work and my husband's too as we work in a hospital and its a shift work. COuld you please help me please.

1.) What are the potential benefits to the Canadian labour market for offering this job to a TFW?
- filling a labour shortage
- development or transfer of skills and knowledge for the benefit of Canadians/PR
- other
- direct job creation or job retention o canadians/pr
then provide details:
***I understand that Nanny is under low skilled, can i answer transfer of skills? which i doubt because low skilled ones does not need training right? or am i wrong?

2.) Do you plan to hire or train canadians/pr for the position for which you are requesting an LMIA?
- NO, explain?
- YES, provide brief descrition of the training plan.

Please do help me!!! BIG THANKS!

plumberuss

Feb 17, 2017
Hi there,

I have a few questions I would like to ask you. Is there any other way I can contact you so we can talk? Skype, whatApp or messanger???

Thx