+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia permanent resident stream

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
My employer has submitted a lmia application for me but he received email from officer. His Consultant is ensuring that he has submitted all the documents including business license, t4 summary, schedule100 and 125 , pd7a, my paystubs, my job letter. He opened the business in2018

This is to inform you that your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application 8812869 received on 2021-12-08,
for 1 Food Service Supervisor , was not processed for the following reason(s):

A business legitimacy document to demonstrate that the business is legal and is offering a good or service in Canada was incomplete or missing.
A business legitimacy document proving that you have been in business for a minimum of one year was incomplete or missing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My employer has submitted a lmia application for me but he received email from officer. His Consultant is ensuring that he has submitted all the documents including business license, t4 summary, schedule100 and 125 , pd7a, my paystubs, my job letter. He opened the business in2018

This is to inform you that your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application 8812869 received on 2021-12-08,
for 1 Food Service Supervisor , was not processed for the following reason(s):

A business legitimacy document to demonstrate that the business is legal and is offering a good or service in Canada was incomplete or missing.
A business legitimacy document proving that you have been in business for a minimum of one year was incomplete or missing.
Your employer needs to talk to the consultant and see documentation was actually submitted.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
consultant send him the screen shot showing all the documents were submitted on the 8/12/21.
How does a screen shot verify that it was the correct documents filed? Two options - ask for reconsideration through webform if documents were submitted or reapply. Reapplying may be faster.

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
Hello,
My employer has submitted an lmia application but all the recruitment efforts like job posting, interviewing applicants are done by his consultant. Is that legit ? Or only employer can interview applicant

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
My employer has submitted an lmia application but all the recruitment efforts like job posting, interviewing applicants are done by his consultant. Is that legit ? Or only employer can interview applicant
It is possible. Can’t tell you unless you post job offer and name consultant. What LMIA stream? Have you given any money?

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
His consultant is registered ircc member. It’s permanent resident stream(high wage). I m working for that employer since January 2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
His consultant is registered ircc member. It’s permanent resident stream(high wage). I m working for that employer since January 2021
So you are in Canada or working remotely? Your job's NOC is a food supervisor and you say you are working remotely. How is that possible for that NOC? What is your full profile because your posts don't make sense?

batalaBatala

Jan 21, 2020
I
So you are in Canada or working remotely? Your job's NOC is a food supervisor and you say you are working remotely. How is that possible for that NOC? What is your full profile because your posts don't make sense?
Hello, I didn’t said anywhere that i am working remotely. I am on pgwp my employer is supporting me in the pr with whoom i m working for almost one year