+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lmia owner operator

nat4lp

Jun 16, 2019
Category........
BUSINESS
NOC Code......
set up a new business without ever stepping foot in canada, incorporated a company, opened a bank account, created a business plan and submitted my LMIA application
I am also planning to take the same route to establish a business. Can you give me little more details about how to set up, open bank account?. Did you use any lawyer or consultant?

Reactions: Mandarin0212

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
I am also planning to take the same route to establish a business. Can you give me little more details about how to set up, open bank account?. Did you use any lawyer or consultant?
Read you read my entire thread at the bottom of my signature? it has a lot more information that i can possibly type again

mYusuf

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Read you read my entire thread at the bottom of my signature? it has a lot more information that i can possibly type again
How to read the thread at the bottom of your signature? Can't understand how I can access it.
Can you please guide me?

I downloaded pdf by Mathew Iwama in this thread. Can you guide in the practical steps? A consultant told me that Owner-opeator option is not available anymore?

Will be very grateful for your guidance.
Thank you for your time.
Regards