+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Online portal system outage - delaying confirmation letter.

O_R_E_O

Aug 3, 2021
PL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2021
my company will apply GTS LMIA hopefully this week and I will share the whole progress timeline here @marcos.ribeiro @Believer16m since you guys started earlier please let me know about TRV progress and timelines too, also which visa office are you guys on?

Raman Rakkar

Mar 1, 2016
Hii there mine was sent to just add name to preapproved lmia on aug 10 but still didn’t get name added. Last week got email from service canada that system has technical issues.

kiwikid

Oct 4, 2021
Hello! Very related to the initial issue posted, I've been trying to sign into the LMIA portal online over the past week to see the status of a LMIA application I have put forward but I'm continuously redirected to my employer job bank dashboard. Is anyone else having this issue or is this also related to the technical issues with the website itself?

jnkoo

Oct 6, 2021
Hi everyone!

My company is sponsoring my work permit through the LMIA - GTS process. They currently are in the first stage where the LMIA application is officially requested and the confirmation letter is awaited.

However, it's been 40+ days since the immigration agent interview, and no confirmation letter was issued. The agent told our consultant immigration office that the LMIA system is experiencing technical issues, therefore, no application in entire Canada is being processed. And it's of course delaying my WP application..

Perhaps any of you know what's going on and if there's an estimation of when the service will be established?
hello! I have a similiar situation but my employer already has a LMIA, just need to change the name assigned to mine. Immigration consultant says system has been down for weeks already and they can’t add/change names as of the moment. Is this true?

jnkoo

Oct 6, 2021
Hii there mine was sent to just add name to preapproved lmia on aug 10 but still didn’t get name added. Last week got email from service canada that system has technical issues.
Hi any updates on this? I have a similar situation. My employer’s LMIA is currently assigned to another person and they are trying to change the name to mine. The immigration consultant we work with says system has been down for weeks and they can’t add/change names.

Raman Rakkar

Mar 1, 2016
Hi any updates on this? I have a similar situation. My employer’s LMIA is currently assigned to another person and they are trying to change the name to mine. The immigration consultant we work with says system has been down for weeks and they can’t add/change names.
No update still waiting for name addition. This is so frustrating. Its been 2 months their system is not working. It is very ridiculous that they don’t have any alternative for this.

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hi

Any update here ? Any lucky one ?
Since ESDC is facing these "technical difficulties" to process any GTS LMIA, does that mean ESDC is not processing any GTS LMIA currently at all (I mean through offline mode or something likewise) ?

eaglenotch

Oct 18, 2021
Hey Folks,

Update regarding my GTS LMIA,
Mine got Approved last Friday 15th October.
Submitted on: 3rd September