+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia on-site inspection Big mess

fahadpaaki

Sep 4, 2019
And people question why there’s a audit system in place
I wonder why . Because of situations such as this .....

https://usa.inquirer.net/38719/fil-canadian-ex-legislator-charged-with-immigration-fraud
I am not against audit my friend
Its just i an curious that if it was not random then how are we selected thats it
I know it doesn’t matter but I believe my owner must have done something with previous employees so they are trying to get him
It doesn’t matter to me
No one is like 100% perfect in regards to job descriptions
I am only worried about that
Other wise i am not illegal or done anything wrong
If police stops u ... u get scared n stuff i am in that situation
I know there is lil bit of overlap and i hope will be indicated and a warning will be issued

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Its just i an curious that if it was not random then how are we selected thats it
I know it doesn’t matter but I believe my owner must have done something with previous employees so they are trying to get him
It doesn’t matter to me
I know there is lil bit of overlap and i hope will be indicated and a warning will be issued

Thanks
The lead statement for NOC 6211 is: Retail sales supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups.

As scylla said, what truly differentiates a retail supervisor from a retail worker is the supervision of others. It looks very much like your employer lied about your job in order to get an LMIA.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It doesn’t matter to me

Thanks
Maybe a disgruntled ex employee or someone else the employer promised an LMIA to but did not follow through with . Speculating someone maybe called in an anonymous tip and just unlucky that was followed up . Without knowing the detail of the LMIA application could have just been a random selection based on stated business size versus as in this case a supervisory role with minimal number of employees to supervise making small businesses such a small retail or gas stations for example easy hits but still gets a message out there to not abuse the LMIA process

fahadpaaki

Sep 4, 2019
The lead statement for NOC 6211 is: Retail sales supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups.

As scylla said, what truly differentiates a retail supervisor from a retail worker is the supervision of others. It looks very much like your employer lied about your job in order to get an LMIA.
This makes a lil bit of sense

But i just wonder
If there is a small business such as owner and 3 employees
One employee does all the ordering and returns and makes the schedule
Other 2 employees just do there shift and work as a sales associate/cashier
So what will be the position of the first employee who does most of the work
The owner just just do cash deposits bank statements and manage the overall business.
I am just wondering......
Noc6211 i do understand makes sens if there are more employees
How about a small business?
I don’t understand how will it work for small business then.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
This makes a lil bit of sense

But i just wonder
If there is a small business such as owner and 3 employees
One employee does all the ordering and returns and makes the schedule
Other 2 employees just do there shift and work as a sales associate/cashier
So what will be the position of the first employee who does most of the work
The owner just just do cash deposits bank statements and manage the overall business.
I am just wondering......
Noc6211 i do understand makes sens if there are more employees
How about a small business?
I don’t understand how will it work for small business then.
It doesn't work. That's why you have issues now. It's like a small business claiming that they need 500 employees suddenly. It doesn't work.

fahadpaaki

Sep 4, 2019
Maybe a disgruntled ex employee or someone else the employer promised an LMIA to but did not follow through with . Speculating someone maybe called in an anonymous tip and just unlucky that was followed up . Without knowing the detail of the LMIA application could have just been a random selection based on stated business size versus as in this case a supervisory role with minimal number of employees to supervise making small businesses such a small retail or gas stations for example easy hits but still gets a message out there to not abuse the LMIA process
There were 6 employees at the time of application and the time it was approved
But 2 of them left.
So now it is like 4 employees excluding the owner

fahadpaaki

Sep 4, 2019
Because your employer lied. And now he got caught. Cursing ESDC/IRCC is kinda misplaced here. If anyone is at fault, it's your employer.
How can u say he lied my friend
I am not cruising esdc
They themselves gave the lmia they shod have inspected in first place
Verify all the documents
As far as i know they verified everything before give it
He needed an lmia coz he tried to keep pr but they wouldn’t work

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
How can u say he lied my friend
I am not cruising esdc
They themselves gave the lmia they shod have inspected in first place
Verify all the documents
As far as i know they verified everything before give it
He needed an lmia coz he tried to keep pr but they wouldn’t work
Clearly no point discussing this. It's everyone else's fault - the PRs who wouldn't work, ESDC, Canada.. everyone except your employer.

fahadpaaki

Sep 4, 2019

So according to u lead statment is important rather than job duties?