+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Noc different than EE NOC

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Seniors request you to please advise.

My EE profile is based on NOC 6211 (bakery supervisor) with experience above 4 years (till November 2017), after that I started working as a salon manager till date.

My husband's maternal uncle is based in Canada and runs a Breakfast / Fast food restaurant.

He wants to give us LMIA and help in boosting our CRS score by 50 points, but he can only apply LMIA for job of a Cook (NOC 6322) at his restaurant.

My queries are :

1) My profile is based on NOC 6211 (bakery supervisor) whereas my LMIA would be for NOC 6322 (cook), won't my PR file be rejected by the assessing officer?

To be noted that in my Reference Letter for Bakery Supervisor, it is clearly mentioned that I used to also MAKE and PREPARE Indian snacks like burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, patties and stuffed kulchas.

2) NOC 6322 (Cook) for which I am getting LMIA, falls under FSTC and as per my EE NOC 6211 (bakery supervisor), I fall under FSW category.

Won't it become another reason for rejection ?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Please advise
Seniors request you to please advise.

My EE profile is based on NOC 6211 (bakery supervisor) with experience above 4 years (till November 2017), after that I started working as a salon manager till date.

My husband's maternal uncle is based in Canada and runs a Breakfast / Fast food restaurant.

He wants to give us LMIA and help in boosting our CRS score by 50 points, but he can only apply LMIA for job of a Cook (NOC 6322) at his restaurant.

My queries are :

1) My profile is based on NOC 6211 (bakery supervisor) whereas my LMIA would be for NOC 6322 (cook), won't my PR file be rejected by the assessing officer?

To be noted that in my Reference Letter for Bakery Supervisor, it is clearly mentioned that I used to also MAKE and PREPARE Indian snacks like burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, patties and stuffed kulchas.

2) NOC 6322 (Cook) for which I am getting LMIA, falls under FSTC and as per my EE NOC 6211 (bakery supervisor), I fall under FSW category.

Won't it become another reason for rejection ?
try posting again in short. someone wil repl.y