+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia name add

Raj_123

Aug 3, 2010
Still nothing back , still waiting does anyone have any idea how long it can take to add name on lmia ??

rockyahmedov

Dec 7, 2023
no , Company has an unnamed pre-approved LMIA. They have applied and waiting to get approved ( positive pre-approved LMIA Cook position ) . Just want to know how long it takes inside Canada. I have been waiting 3 weeks already .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
no , Company has an unnamed pre-approved LMIA. They have applied and waiting to get approved ( positive pre-approved LMIA Cook position ) . Just want to know how long it takes inside Canada. I have been waiting 3 weeks already .
Don’t know what you mean by pre-approved LMIA, so have they applied and been approve or waiting for approval. So you are asking about LMIA approval? Attached is the link for the average times for LMIA. It is an average so some will take longer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/labour-market-impact-assessment-processing-times.html

Once with LMIA, you can apply for a closed work permit which can take 4-5 months.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes , I need Pre-Approved LMIA approval, I do not need a work permit now. I have PGWP still valid .
Never heard the term pre-approved LMIA. The employer has applied and is waiting for approval. Link provided above. Did they pay the $1k or is this just for your PR application.