+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA JOBS..

bash.bash

Jul 19, 2019
Hello my friends

I am from Jordan and I have a work offer from a friend of mine in Canada in the city of Alberta.
I work in a professional craft and have installed and designed kitchen kitchens and also work in the installation of gypsum boards
There is a friend of mine in Canada whose employer made a bid to help me come to Canada through the Canadian Labor Code to give him the power to bring in workers from outside Canada. But there I had some difficulties and my immigration lawyer in Canada told me that there was a large refusal in the embassy to submit LMIA employment contracts even if there was an agreement and it was very possible to refuse my application when applying at the embassy. Is there anyone help me in this consultation ??? I want to make sure of this information

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello my friends

I am from Jordan and I have a work offer from a friend of mine in Canada in the city of Alberta.
I work in a professional craft and have installed and designed kitchen kitchens and also work in the installation of gypsum boards
There is a friend of mine in Canada whose employer made a bid to help me come to Canada through the Canadian Labor Code to give him the power to bring in workers from outside Canada. But there I had some difficulties and my immigration lawyer in Canada told me that there was a large refusal in the embassy to submit LMIA employment contracts even if there was an agreement and it was very possible to refuse my application when applying at the embassy. Is there anyone help me in this consultation ??? I want to make sure of this information
Embassies have nothing to do with LMIAs. There is a very high chance of the LMIA being refused, as they have very strict requirements and are very difficult to get.

bash.bash

Jul 19, 2019
Embassies have nothing to do with LMIAs. There is a very high chance of the LMIA being refused, as they have very strict requirements and are very difficult to get.
What are the difficult things they ask me? Unexplained and proven images of my work

bash.bash

Jul 19, 2019
I mean, is there actually a refusal from the Canadian government to bring foreigners from outside Canada?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What are the difficult things they ask me? Unexplained and proven images of my work
I mean, is there actually a refusal from the Canadian government to bring foreigners from outside Canada?
I seriously suggest you do some basic research on the LMIA process.

Yes, LMIAs are refused quite often. Canada protects its labour market.