15-06-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2017
Can anyone please guide, below is my question:

I got PR, in my EE application I have claimed points under arranged employment as I have LMIA approved job offer. Now, the problem is the job offer is from one province and I am planning to settle in another province, as the work can be done remotely. Will there be any restriction related to job location? All other work conditions are being satisfied as per LMIA letter and annex, only the job location is not same as mentioned in LMIA. Will this cause me or the employer any issue while the inspection is conducted? I was not nominated by any province.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Can anyone please guide, below is my question:

I got PR, in my EE application I have claimed points under arranged employment as I have LMIA approved job offer. Now, the problem is the job offer is from one province and I am planning to settle in another province, as the work can be done remotely. Will there be any restriction related to job location? All other work conditions are being satisfied as per LMIA letter and annex, only the job location is not same as mentioned in LMIA. Will this cause me or the employer any issue while the inspection is conducted? I was not nominated by any province.

No, there are no restrictions. You can land anywhere outside of Quebec. After you land, you can live anywhere in Canada. No "inspection" will be conducted. In fact, you don't even have to join your LMIA job.

dsp01

May 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2017
My employer said he has no problem if I work remotely from some other Province, but the immigration law says that I should work at LMIA job location. As not doing so will cause compliance issue for LMIA.

Please guide me about the situation.

No, there are no restrictions. You can land anywhere outside of Quebec. After you land, you can live anywhere in Canada. No "inspection" will be conducted. In fact, you don't even have to join your LMIA job.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
My employer said he has no problem if I work remotely from some other Province, but the immigration law says that I should work at LMIA job location. As not doing so will cause compliance issue for LMIA.

Please guide me about the situation.
You can land anywhere. Your PR application has been approved. The LMIA is completely irrelevant to you now,