+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Interview

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Hey guys, usually after how many days does the LMIA got approval after my employer had an interview?? thnks..I'm soooo nervous

Jan 29, 2019
does employer apply for LMIA after selecting the candidate.

Please clear my doubt.

My employer has applied for a work permit for me and my family.Playing wait n watch game for Work Permit.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
does employer apply for LMIA after selecting the candidate.

Please clear my doubt.

My employer has applied for a work permit for me and my family.Playing wait n watch game for Work Permit.
Your employer only applies for the LMIA, YOU apply for the work permit. It is only once the employer has the LMIA approved and gives you the number, that you can apply for WP. Be careful, this sounds like it may be a scam.

Reactions: Ajnim

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Your employer only applies for the LMIA, YOU apply for the work permit. It is only once the employer has the LMIA approved and gives you the number, that you can apply for WP. Be careful, this sounds like it may be a scam.
Hi..yes the employer apply the LMIA for you, once you get a positive LMIA then you can apply for the work permit, your employer do not apply for your WP.

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
Employer has passed on my file to an immigration lawyer in canada.They have done all the filing of form along application fee of 880 canadian dollar for me and my family also i didnt paid for biometrics.
Till now i have just paid for my Medical check up.

Yesterday i recd the forwarded mail from my immigration consultant regarding the acknowledgement of Study permit of my both childs.Recd individual mail with Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): AND Your application number:

Do u still feel it to be a scam, Please do convey.Would be a help.

Jan 29, 2019
Hi..yes the employer apply the LMIA for you, once you get a positive LMIA then you can apply for the work permit, your employer do not apply for your WP.
Thanks for the reply.
Employer has passed on my file to an immigration lawyer in canada.They have done all the filing of form along application fee of 880 canadian dollar for me and my family also i didnt paid for biometrics.

Yesterday i recd the forwarded mail from my immigration consultant regarding the acknowledgement of Study permit of my both childs.Recd individual mail with Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): AND Your application number:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

What kind of job is this? How did you find the job? What are they promising you in terms of compensation?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Does sounds legit. Sorry for doubting, but there are so many scammers out there, that we just needed to check. If you could post the offer letter (removing your personal detail), just to make sure though.

lpilarca

Mar 25, 2019
Hi All,

When does the employer interview take place? The LMIA package was submitted May 1st and the employer has not been interviewed yet.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
buddy how many interview taken by employer, i got 2 round interview in how many days they tell that you have been selected
There's no standard answer to this question. It can take days or even months. Same for the number of interviews. It can be one or many.