+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia in Alberta

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Good for you, I’m working in a recycling facility. It’s no fun, but I’m happy to have this job, because it pays my bills. There were several candidates for an interview. My boss showed them the yard, never came back again.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Good for you, I’m working in a recycling facility. It’s no fun, but I’m happy to have this job, because it pays my bills. There were several candidates for an interview. My boss showed them the yard, never came back again.
That’s nice , however regardless of that , the Government will focus on making sure no Canadian or PR can do the job before giving it too a foreign national, regardless of how long it takes

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
That’s nice , however regardless of that , the Government will focus on making sure no Canadian or PR can do the job before giving it too a foreign national, regardless of how long it takes
I though, that’s why they have LMIA. You have to prove, no Canadian/PR is available. And when the LMIA is approved, than you should get the work permit.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
I though, that’s why they have LMIA. You have to prove, no Canadian/PR is available. And when the LMIA is approved, than you should get the work permit.
And the government of Alberta thinks that there are so many Canadians available in certain fields, that they don't want to waste time processing LMIA applications for those jobs.

Satbir666

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......