pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I spoke to one of the consultants in Canada (Adam Morris from Canada Employment training center). He promised me 100% Dual Intent LMIA which costs anywhere from $22,000 to $35,000. He is asking me to pay the amount in 4 chunks. If anyone had paid this much hefty amount to any consultant, please let me know.

His mail is as follows:

-------
It was a pleasure speaking with you today. As discussed, I believe we have a couple options for you in Western Canada. These will all provide you with an opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident through the Foreign Skilled Worker program.

Here's a run-down of our discussion today:

Our extensive corporate experience in Recruitment, Skills-Training, and Immigration allows us to serve our international clients very effectively.

Our Training Centre has a large network of Employers throughout Western Canada that look to us to refer them top-notch Candidates from all over the world. In order to qualify applicants for work in Canada with our network of Employers, we put all our Client/Applicants through a rigorous course of testing, training, and background checks. After successful completion, we guarantee our Clients will be hired by one of our Employers and ultimately, given a Dual Intent LMIA.

If you are not familiar with this Dual Intent LMIA, this is the document that allows Employers in Canada to hire Foreign Workers. The Dual Intent nature allows individuals to obtain both a Work Permit AND apply for Permanent Resident status. Once the Dual Intent LMIA has been given to you, you will apply for and likely get a 1-2 year work permit, and most importantly, be credited with 600 points in your Permanent Resident Express Entry application, which will virtually guarantee Permanent Resident status within 6 months of application submission.

In terms of timeline, the entire process from Contract Signing to Permanent Resident Status (ITA) takes approximately 12 months. This is broken down as follows:

Contract Signing and Commencement - 1 week
Background/Criminal/Education/Employment Checks - 1 Week
Employer Placement - 2 weeks
LMIA Advertisement - 1 Month
LMIA Application Processing - 2 Months
Work Visa Application - 1 Month
Arrival in Canada
Permanent Resident Application Processing - 6 months

*timelines may vary on a case-by-case basis

It is important to note we do not charge for Immigration Services. A colleague of ours (a registered Immigration Consultant) will take of your immigration paperwork gratis.

Our fees are strictly for the training, testing and background we must conduct to prepare you for our Employers. However, we guarantee that after the training, testing and background checks, you will be hired and receive an LMIA qualifying you for Work Permit in Canada.

The fees for our services range from $22,000.00 to $35,000.00 depending on the training required by the Employer. Payments are in 25% intervals over 6 months.

It should be noted that the Permanent Resident Express Entry is by far the best immigration program the Canadian Government has ever had and it is impossible to know whether it will continue beyond 2016. Further, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find Employers who are willing to go through the process of supporting foreigners. Thanks to our long established personal reputations, we have a solid network, however, these positions go quickly. As such, if you are serious about coming to Canada it is wise to start the process immediately.

If this is something you are interested in exploring further, please let me know ASAP. After receiving confirmation from you of your interest, I will speak with the Employers in Technology, whom I think would be interested. At that point, I can confirm total cost.

I look forward to hearing from you.
-----

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Re: LMIA for $35000

This seems to be a big scam. Just stay out of it. No organization has the right to ask for money for providing LMIA and that too this huge amount.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Even I feel the same. Let's see if more people can share similar experiences in this thread.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

There is ZERO cost for LMIA for an employee.. Yeah but your employer (if he wants to hire you) pays the processing fees which is around 1000$ I guess!!! Big Scam!!!

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016

This person is asking for a lot of money and creates a time constraint implying that express entry may not continue beyond 2016 (I think he has no clue about the plans of the government, hence the elusive wording). Also, he states that those additional 600 points will virtually guarantee permanent residence. That is not accurate, you'd still need to pass medical exam and background check. So just based on that, I'd say stay away from those consultants.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

What they offer us is fake LMIA. It means, this LMIA helps us ONLY to add 600 points in express entry. There is no real job there in Canada. Any person with basic commonsense will apply through PNP than spending $35000.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012

pavanm said:
Hello all,

I spoke to one of the consultants in Canada (Adam Morris from Canada Employment training center). He promised me 100% Dual Intent LMIA which costs anywhere from $22,000 to $35,000. He is asking me to pay the amount in 4 chunks. If anyone had paid this much hefty amount to any consultant, please let me know.

His mail is as follows:

-------
It was a pleasure speaking with you today. As discussed, I believe we have a couple options for you in Western Canada. These will all provide you with an opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident through the Foreign Skilled Worker program.

Our extensive corporate experience in Recruitment, Skills-Training, and Immigration allows us to serve our international clients very effectively.

Our Training Centre has a large network of Employers throughout Western Canada that look to us to refer them top-notch Candidates from all over the world. In order to qualify applicants for work in Canada with our network of Employers, we put all our Client/Applicants through a rigorous course of testing, training, and background checks. After successful completion, we guarantee our Clients will be hired by one of our Employers and ultimately, given a Dual Intent LMIA.

If you are not familiar with this Dual Intent LMIA, this is the document that allows Employers in Canada to hire Foreign Workers. The Dual Intent nature allows individuals to obtain both a Work Permit AND apply for Permanent Resident status. Once the Dual Intent LMIA has been given to you, you will apply for and likely get a 1-2 year work permit, and most importantly, be credited with 600 points in your Permanent Resident Express Entry application, which will virtually guarantee Permanent Resident status within 6 months of application submission.

In terms of timeline, the entire process from Contract Signing to Permanent Resident Status (ITA) takes approximately 12 months. This is broken down as follows:

Arrival in Canada

It is important to note we do not charge for Immigration Services. A colleague of ours (a registered Immigration Consultant) will take of your immigration paperwork gratis.

Our fees are strictly for the training, testing and background we must conduct to prepare you for our Employers. However, we guarantee that after the training, testing and background checks, you will be hired and receive an LMIA qualifying you for Work Permit in Canada.

The fees for our services range from $22,000.00 to $35,000.00 depending on the training required by the Employer. Payments are in 25% intervals over 6 months.

It should be noted that the Permanent Resident Express Entry is by far the best immigration program the Canadian Government has ever had and it is impossible to know whether it will continue beyond 2016. Further, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find Employers who are willing to go through the process of supporting foreigners. Thanks to our long established personal reputations, we have a solid network, however, these positions go quickly. As such, if you are serious about coming to Canada it is wise to start the process immediately.

If this is something you are interested in exploring further, please let me know ASAP. After receiving confirmation from you of your interest, I will speak with the Employers in Technology, whom I think would be interested. At that point, I can confirm total cost.

-----
Stay away dude. It's a big fraud.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are frauds in India like www(dot)hireindians(dot)co(dot)in and many in Canada to exploit Canada PR seekers to the fullest. They will ruthlessly charge you $20k-$40k in chunks and don't even respond after some days.

Please don't get in to the trap and waste your valuable money and time. PNP is much better option.

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stay away from it, it's definitely a fraud . I want to slap that agent who charge literally a hefty amount with no sense. He doesn't even know the plan of Canadian Immigration system at all. I hope those of you who dreaming to come to Canada won't fall in this type of fraudulent trash.

gss89x

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 15 2014
AOR Received.
December 05 2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2016, Ecas updated 22-Jan-2016 ( Upfront)
Passport Req..
14 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 March 2016
LANDED..........
12 April 2016
You can complete masters with that kind of money and apply for PNP lol :p..I spent about $24000 for a two years diploma...If you get caught for misrepresentation you will get banned for at least few years ..So stay away from these scams...

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LMIA query

pavanm said:
Hello all,

I spoke to one of the consultants in Canada. He promised me 100% Dual Intent LMIA which costs anywhere from $22,000 to $35,000. He is asking me to pay the amount in 4 chunks. If anyone had paid this much hefty amount to any consultant, please let me know.

His mail is as follows:

-------

Arrival in Canada

-----

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Its the fault of immigration system which these consultants exploit. They do everything which is allowed and legal, infact i have seen few agents in Canada who put people on pay rolls in papers and show them as employee of a sham company after charging 25k. Then they apply PNP. The poor students with limited work permit are easy prey.

But its unavoidable, people will always take advantage of others and loopholes. Its upto candidates what they want to do with their lives. Students waste their precious productive time working long hours on restaurants with less than minimum wage for PNPs and by the time they get PR, which through PNPs takes about year or 2, they find themselves in completely screwed up situation. They gather zero skills and and later forced to work such low skilled jobs for the rest of their lives. That's a pretty hefty price for PR.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is why burger flippers and Tim Horton's cashiers are a majority in the Express Entry system instead of technical, highly skilled workers.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
This is why burger flippers and Tim Horton's cashiers are a majority in the Express Entry system instead of technical, highly skilled workers.
exactly.. i knw on personal level ppl who have spent upward CAD 15,000.00.. got LMIA as truck drivers/cooks/helper hand etc etc in canada.. and are actually working in canada.. offcourse LMIA is just a part of the process.. they had to go there and get license and other stuff as per profession, plus they had real experience back in gulf countries(truckers)..

it definately is huge sum.. but its not a scam per se.. bcoz thy actually got jobs, but had to pay for the job and struggle a lot (truck driving is not an easy job that too in slippery snowy mountain roads)

and yes you dont have to pay it.. bcoz as a lot of ppl pointed out LMIA just cost CAD 1000 in govt fees payable by the employer, but then welcome to the corrupt world.
in btw I knw a lot of ppl in india who paid (lakhs) to get into Indian military and Indian police just to be employed and work in govt sector.. tat too is fraud but who gives a damn.. same goes for indian education system..

on a personal level i think he is charging you a stupidly insane amt of money.. I would never pay so much for the "privilege" of working and staying in canada bcoz life aint bed of roses over there... plus wat if he runs away with the money, it wont be easy to catch them up.. ever heard of famous nigeria scams where they email you that you have won lottery..

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Alexios07 said:
Canada needs people from all backgrounds. I know lot of technically high skilled immigrants flipping burgers.

Be respectful of everyone. Canadians doesn't care if you are a CEO or Janitor. Everyone gets same respect here.