+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA for low skilled - so much confusions... please help :(

ozmatwork

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Hi,

We are currently applying for LMIA and they keep on rejecting our application three times already. They said we need to include the "establishing the cap" we already did and DID everything and submit everything that they need but still our applications are incomplete. :( Anyone who knows how to fill up the forms for LMIA I will be forever grateful to you.

Advertisement won't be a problem because we covered everything on this part. Just the LMIA forms the part where you need to compute or put some values, it's very confusing.

Thanks!

SRS - WEC

Mar 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozmatwork said:
Hi,

We are currently applying for LMIA and they keep on rejecting our application three times already. They said we need to include the "establishing the cap" we already did and DID everything and submit everything that they need but still our applications are incomplete. :( Anyone who knows how to fill up the forms for LMIA I will be forever grateful to you.

Advertisement won't be a problem because we covered everything on this part. Just the LMIA forms the part where you need to compute or put some values, it's very confusing.

Thanks!
how long did it take to get a response from service Canada after you submitted the application?
did service Canada call your employer to verify the position of the job?

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
ozmatwork said:
Hi,

Thanks!
The employer needs to fill out Schedule E from the application package, which calculates their current percentage of TFWs without you and get their current cap. It should be 10%, since if it's higher (but lower than 30%), it means they'll only be able to replace workers whose permits expire soon.

Then they fill out the actual LMIA application, where there's also a section for the cap but in this case you calculate your own hours as well, so that the percentage including your hours won't be higher than the cap established in Schedule E.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hi,

I saw your post about the LMIA application returning giving the reason of incomplete form. It is happening to me too. It happened three times so far and i am applying again. Donot know what we are doing wrong. Were u lucky enough to get through?

Hoper72

Feb 11, 2013
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
02-11-2013
Hi there :)
An currently working in Calgary with an LMO valid till nov 2015 yet my Noc 1453 does not qualify me for CEC. I spoke with my HR and they agreed to apply for an LMIA as I hve been advised that this would required to change the Noc .
my question is : is it risky in case the LMIA gets rejected? I mean would this cancel my current LMO and I will be asked to leave canada? My employer would like to promote me as is am a bachelor and I speak Arabic French and English plus more than 5 years experience in the same company but my duties were different from the new role duties.
Please advise me . :'(

irwin812002

Apr 4, 2018
I have a question I have the same problem with the application the company filled out the application and we sent the documents through to them in addition to the main application do we send a low or high wage application form as well with the application? Because on the form that we originally sent them there was no section outlining the cap on it. Just a little confused.
When re-submitting they do not require another payment do they?
Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.