+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA for Existing/Active Employee

Tanieka

Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Jaiveer Singh
Hi Tanieka,

I am going to do same procedure as you have done. How much you have paid for advertisement on job bank? just roughly asking?
[/quote]

Hi there is no charge to advertise on Job Bank but you will need to provide some information such as the Canada Revenue number I believe it is called or Business Number of the organization/business. If your employer is using job bank for the first time they will need to submit some additional information but it's all on Job bank's website so you can check out the documents needed. At this time, I can't recall the documents required.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanieka said:
[quote author=Jaiveer Singh
Hi Tanieka,

I am going to do same procedure as you have done. How much you have paid for advertisement on job bank? just roughly asking?

Hi there is no charge to advertise on Job Bank but you will need to provide some information such as the Canada Revenue number I believe it is called or Business Number of the organization/business. If your employer is using job bank for the first time they will need to submit some additional information but it's all on Job bank's website so you can check out the documents needed. At this time, I can't recall the documents required.
Thank yo so much for the help. I will loon into it when i will post than a ton

Jcgo9355

Nov 10, 2014
the LMIA is really unfair...... the company I work for will never have a shortage of capable new grad to fill my position......

Ark_421

Feb 18, 2024
Oh ok, thanks. Didn't think my employer would be able to apply for the LMIA before the ad expiry date. I will let me employer know because she said she won't apply for the LMIA until the ad expires on June 9 as she did not want it to seem as if she did not let the ad run its course and seem as if she don't try hard enough to find a Canadian or a PR. I got discouraged upon hearing that, but this clears it up for me. Thanks again.
Did you go through this and get your LMIA and eventually your PR at the time?