+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia fake or real

Mohd ahmed

Oct 15, 2019
Are you a highly trained bakery chef, whose skills are not replicated anywhere else in the world?

If not, it's completely fake. No company is going to go through thousands of dollars of expenses to hire a bakery chef for $17 per hour.

If they've asked you for personal information, they're likely trying to steal your identity.
Dear, I understood I m a Sou chef in Bakery pastry department , exp, more than 13 yrs n I m 40yrs now, The way interview taken on Skype even not a single Q is asked Abt my job work related. I m surprised which rise my doubt.
But what is the process for hiring chef pastry or skilled W.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Dear, I understood I m a Sou chef in Bakery pastry department , exp, more than 13 yrs n I m 40yrs now, The way interview taken on Skype even not a single Q is asked Abt my job work related. I m surprised which rise my doubt.
Your job offer is fake.

Mohd ahmed

Oct 15, 2019

Mohd ahmed

Oct 15, 2019
Dear Candidate,
Your Case file has been submitted in the Embassy.
Your batch of 15 candidates are ready

Batch No: IND1690

You will receive your Application Number by the Embassy. Kindly save and forward that application to us.

You will receive the mail from
donotreply@cic.gc

You are requested to pay the IELTS fees so that we can book your seat at the earliest.
Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear Candidate,

You will receive your Application Number by the Embassy. Kindly save and forward that application to us.

donotreply@cic.gc

You are requested to pay the IELTS fees so that we can book your seat at the earliest.
Thank you
Seriously, stop. It's fake. Nothing you post is going to change that.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear Candidate,

donotreply@cic.gc

Thank you
As per Canuck this is a fake offer there is no job or permit

If they did not ask anything about your skills which even you found odd then use commeon sense and walk away from this fake offer before it costs you dearly.