+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA expires next week ???

stripes

Jan 8, 2015
I will submit my PR application this Friday (Feb 5th) because that's when I'll finally have all of my documents but my LMIA expires next week (Feb 12th).

LMIA gives me 600 points without which I would not have enough points to apply.

Is this going to be a problem or I just need to submit my PR application and get AOR (Acknowledge of receipt ) which I'll probably get the very same day when I apply?
My concern is that the Government officers will review my application in next couple of weeks when my LMIA will be expired.

Thanks!

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
stripes said:
I will submit my PR application this Friday (Feb 5th) because that's when I'll finally have all of my documents but my LMIA expires next week (Feb 12th).

LMIA gives me 600 points without which I would not have enough points to apply.

Is this going to be a problem or I just need to submit my PR application and get AOR (Acknowledge of receipt ) which I'll probably get the very same day when I apply?
My concern is that the Government officers will review my application in next couple of weeks when my LMIA will be expired.

Thanks!
That doesnt affect your application..make sure you apply before 12th..

stripes

Jan 8, 2015
So basically I just need to upload everything before my LMIA work permit expiry date and I should still get those 600 points ?