CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thank You so much.

One more question. What exactly does offer of employment mean? what should i upload in that section??
Also there is one letter of employment. whats the difference?
I can not tell you exactly what the different is, because there is no explanation for the employer letter. I asked that question in this forum many times, but it is still not sure. What I uploaded are: job offer section- you got a job offer for your LMIA, that is good but some special requirements should be written on it: full time, permanent, non-seasonal, continuous...
So you need that, the LMIA and your work permit in the job offer section.
I asked my employer to write an employer letter-which shows when I started to work, my salary... So I uploaded this letter, work permit, LMIA and the first and the last pay stub in the employer letter section.
In the Employer records section I added t4 and notice of assesment, employer letter and old work permit to show I worked legally.
I submitted my application few days ago, so I am not sure about the results of my hard effort:))

278 Goldenwood Road, North Yorkwirk permit in the

sunitha1689

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can not tell you exactly what the different is, because there is no explanation for the employer letter. I asked that question in this forum many times, but it is still not sure. What I uploaded are: job offer section- you got a job offer for your LMIA, that is good but some special requirements should be written on it: full time, permanent, non-seasonal, continuous...
I asked my employer to write an employer letter-which shows when I started to work, my salary... So I uploaded this letter, work permit, LMIA and the first and the last pay stub in the employer letter section.
In the Employer records section I added t4 and notice of assesment, employer letter and old work permit to show I worked legally.
I submitted my application few days ago, so I am not sure about the results of my hard effort:))

Thank You :)

sunitha1689

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

So, Sorry for too many questions.

In one section i am attaching many files right. For ex - T4, NOA, Reference letters, pay stub etc. Should i have table of contents for it?
And what about LOE?

What should this have??

Please help.

Thank You
SUnitha G

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
So, Sorry for too many questions.

In one section i am attaching many files right. For ex - T4, NOA, Reference letters, pay stub etc. Should i have table of contents for it?
And what about LOE?

What should this have??

Please help.

Thank You
SUnitha G
I added table of contents everywhere where I uploaded more than 3 files. But it's up to you.
In LOE you can explain everything that you think needs to be explained.

PaEarth

Mar 12, 2018
Hello,

I have a positive LMIA which is expired.
My LMIA was approved when I had my post graduate work permit so I did not applied for another work permit.

Now my LMIA is expired and I have to apply for PR.

Can I get point for expired LMIA?