+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA & Closed work permit

sadiajawad

May 16, 2023
I arrived on LMIA based WP with my family (Husband, Spouse, 2 Kids)
Spouse Age: 44
I have done Bachelors Degree have a lots of management level experience. My wife was a teacher for last 10 years and have done Masters in Education.

Question: I have started working and my LMIA will expire in 18 months...May I know what will be the best scenario for us to become permanent resident if employer doesn't qualify for PNP. I am not sure if express entry will give me enough numbers.

Please guide...

sadiajawad

May 16, 2023
I arrived on LMIA based WP with my family (Husband, Spouse, 2 Kids). My wife received Temporary Resident Visa to stay with me until my WP expires. May I know if my kids and wife eligible for health benefits.

sadiajawad

May 16, 2023
I arrived on LMIA based WP with my family (Husband, Spouse, 2 Kids). My wife received Temporary Resident Visa to stay with me until my WP expires. May I know if my wife is eligible to get a driver license.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm not
I arrived on LMIA based WP with my family (Husband, Spouse, 2 Kids)
Spouse Age: 44
I have done Bachelors Degree have a lots of management level experience. My wife was a teacher for last 10 years and have done Masters in Education.

Question: I have started working and my LMIA will expire in 18 months...May I know what will be the best scenario for us to become permanent resident if employer doesn't qualify for PNP. I am not sure if express entry will give me enough numbers.

Please guide...
How many points do you have under EE after you have worked in Canada for a year?

If EE is not an option, then you need to research all of the PNP programs to see if there are any options for you there. It may be necessary to change employers and/or provinces.