October 8, 2019
To
Mahade Hasan Rajib
Daharan Rd., Al Mubarraz,
AL Hasa- 36342
Saudi Arabia

Re: Offer of Employment
Dear Mr. Hasan,
Theo’s Eatery is pleased to offer you the full-time permanent position of a Cook based on your
experience, knowledge and the telephonic interview had with you for this position. The terms and
conditions of employment are explained below. The management reserves the right to make
appropriate changes to your job duties as necessary to respond to current business needs.
Job Description, responsibilities and other terms
Position: Cook
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests
• Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs
• Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation
• Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is
maintained
• Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low
• Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
• May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time
• Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed
• Made everything ready before the actual cooking starts
• Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time
• Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time
Experience/Qualifications:
• Completion of some secondary education or equivalent experience is required
• 3+ years of relevant work experience
Other Requirements:
• Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
• Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
214 Memorial Ave, Orillia, ON L3V 5X6, Canada
Remuneration
Your compensation package is based on an hourly rate of CAD$15.75 per hour, less statutory
deductions, paid to you semi-monthly. Your wage rate will be evaluated time to time based on
your performance.
Hours of Work
Your hours of work shall be 11:00 AM to 09:00 PM (40 hrs. per week) for any 5 days in a week
depending on the schedule.
Overtime hours are not regularly required but may be necessary sometimes to meet urgent
requirement. Overtime hours will be paid at 1½ times of regular wages after 44 hours of work per
week.
Vacation
You shall be entitled for 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of your gross salary to be accrued or paid
through each pay check.
Accommodation/Food/Airfare
On-duty food is provided. Airfare from your country of residence to Canada is provided.
Accommodation is not provided, and you must make arrangements at your own expense.
Page 3 of 3
Duration of Employment
This is a full-time permanent offer of employment.
Termination
The Company may terminate your employment without notice to you in the event of cause. It is
further agreed that if your employment is terminated without cause, the Company has the right to
terminate your employment upon giving you written notice or pay in lieu of notice pursuant to the
terms of Provincial Employment Standards Act.
Resignation
You agree to provide four weeks of notice in writing to The Company in the event of your
resignation.
If you have any question or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please acknowledge the acceptance of the offer by signing this letter.
For Theo’s Eatery
John Tselikis
Owner and President
I hereby accept the position of Cook with Theo’s Eatery.

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
My name. Mahade Hasan Rajib
My LMIA number. #8XX0751
CRA buissness number.135967180RP0001
Employer name.john Tselikis
Position. Cook
Please tell me is it original or fake.
We do not have the ability to check LMIA numbers. However, we may be able to advise on whether the job offer is a scam.
Please post the job offer letter here with your personal information removed from it and then we can advise you better.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Please tell me is it original or fake.
This my job offer
October 8, 2019
To
Mahade Hasan Rajib
Daharan Rd., Al Mubarraz,
AL Hasa- 36342
Saudi Arabia

Re: Offer of Employment
Dear Mr. Hasan,
Theo’s Eatery is pleased to offer you the full-time permanent position of a Cook based on your
experience, knowledge and the telephonic interview had with you for this position. The terms and
conditions of employment are explained below. The management reserves the right to make
appropriate changes to your job duties as necessary to respond to current business needs.
Job Description, responsibilities and other terms
Position: Cook
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests
• Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs
• Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation
• Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is
maintained
• Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low
• Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
• May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time
• Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed
• Made everything ready before the actual cooking starts
• Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time
• Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time
Experience/Qualifications:
• Completion of some secondary education or equivalent experience is required
• 3+ years of relevant work experience
Other Requirements:
• Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
• Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
214 Memorial Ave, Orillia, ON L3V 5X6, Canada
Remuneration
Your compensation package is based on an hourly rate of CAD$15.75 per hour, less statutory
deductions, paid to you semi-monthly. Your wage rate will be evaluated time to time based on
your performance.
Hours of Work
Your hours of work shall be 11:00 AM to 09:00 PM (40 hrs. per week) for any 5 days in a week
depending on the schedule.
Overtime hours are not regularly required but may be necessary sometimes to meet urgent
requirement. Overtime hours will be paid at 1½ times of regular wages after 44 hours of work per
week.
Vacation
You shall be entitled for 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of your gross salary to be accrued or paid
through each pay check.
Accommodation/Food/Airfare
On-duty food is provided. Airfare from your country of residence to Canada is provided.
Accommodation is not provided, and you must make arrangements at your own expense.
Page 3 of 3
Duration of Employment
This is a full-time permanent offer of employment.
Termination
The Company may terminate your employment without notice to you in the event of cause. It is
further agreed that if your employment is terminated without cause, the Company has the right to
terminate your employment upon giving you written notice or pay in lieu of notice pursuant to the
terms of Provincial Employment Standards Act.
Resignation
You agree to provide four weeks of notice in writing to The Company in the event of your
resignation.
If you have any question or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please acknowledge the acceptance of the offer by signing this letter.
For Theo’s Eatery
John Tselikis
Owner and President
I hereby accept the position of Cook with Theo’s Eatery.
Fake.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
How much did they ask you to pay for this letter?

There is no chance that a small restaurant from Orillia Ontario is recruiting a cook from Saudi Arabia and paying airfare for a $15.75 per hour job. None whatsoever.

If it were a Saudi restaurant and you were one of Saudi's most internationally famous chefs, sure, but a simple cook? Not a chance in hell.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
How much did they ask you to pay for this letter?

There is no chance that a small restaurant from Orillia Ontario is recruiting a cook from Saudi Arabia and paying airfare for a $15.75 per hour job. None whatsoever.

If it were a Saudi restaurant and you were one of Saudi's most internationally famous chefs, sure, but a simple cook? Not a chance in hell.
http://www.theoseatery.ca/ is probably genuine. Certainly the restaurant is. So is John Tselikis.

I have to be honest and say that if this is a fake job offer, they've done their homework. Even the CRA business number passes the basic validation check.

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
http://www.theoseatery.ca/ is probably genuine. Certainly the restaurant is. So is John Tselikis.

I have to be honest and say that if this is a fake job offer, they've done their homework.
Except on their job bank ad (https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/31180981) it says this:

Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
I wouldn't be surprised to see scammers using job bank ads as a way to create an "in."

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

makandar1309

Dec 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
I would like to check a LMIA document iv received from a agent in Dubai. How can I attach my LMIA document here ?

makandar1309

Dec 13, 2021
I would like to check a LMIA document iv received from a agent in Dubai. How can I attach my LMIA document here ?
[/QUOTE]
ANNEX System file number: 8350281 Service Canada centre: 4745
Foreign Worker Recruitment Branch Service Canada officer: C. Dodd Phone: (800) 418-4446 Fax: (780) 495-2738 Opinion expiry date: 2022-11-26 *Please take note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to this date. Employer Information Employer ID#: Employer Business name: Employer Legal name: Business Phone number: Business Address: 80268** G Boutique G Boutique (604) 684-3131 900 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6 **Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Employer Contact(s) Contact Name Contact Phone Other Phone Job Title Jonathan (604) 684-3131 N/A HR-Director Third Party Information – N/A Job Information NOC code and title: 6231- Client Advisor Number of positions: 3 Level of education: Graduate Level (as required by employer) Language requirements: Oral: English Written: English Regulatory body: This occupation is not regulated. Duration of employment: 2 Year(s) Wage: $50,000 / Per annum Benefits: 6 weeks’ vacation pay Health and Dental care Bonuses payable according to company policy Hours of work: 8.00 hour(s) per day 40.00 hour(s) per week 160.00 hour(s) per month Overtime hours: Overtime rate of $20.00 / hr will be paid if employees work more than 44.00 hours per week. Expected start date: N/A Location(s) of employment: Vancouver, BC.

makandar1309

Dec 13, 2021
I have paid 6500 CAD already. I can't get the option to add a screenshot. I have LMIA n offer letter but they both look fake as there are typos in the LMIA and the offer letter doesn't have employer contact details.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have paid 6500 CAD already. I can't get the option to add a screenshot. I have LMIA n offer letter but they both look fake as there are typos in the LMIA and the offer letter doesn't have employer contact details.
It's pretty much guaranteed to be fake. If they are offering you free flights and/or accommodations and/or food, then it's fake.

If anyone is charging you that much money in exchange for a job offer, that's another big sign that it's fake.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If there are typos and you paid that much money then fake.