+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia approved

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello, if any company add name in pre approved lmia, but any reason i don't join this company and i don't go for work permit at canada border for this perticular lmia ..
And i will join other company with pre lmia ( add name) .
Any rejection chance for work permit at canada border.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, if any company add name in pre approved lmia, but any reason i don't join this company and i don't go for work permit at canada border for this perticular lmia ..
Is your work permit closed or open? If closed you have to work for the specified company otherwise anywhere. But I may be wrong. Hope this helps.

Reactions: zyan

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How will you enter Canada? You don’t qualify for a WP at a POE.

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Is your work permit closed or open? If closed you have to work for the specified company otherwise anywhere. But I may be wrong. Hope this helps.
Hello, My cousin is in canada now on spouse open work permit, & his wife is on study permit ( up to 31/7/2022) as a international student. But she is not completed study. My cousin have truck driver license. My cousin can apply close work permit with LMIA ?? which is best route for keep legal status...

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
How will you enter Canada? You don’t qualify for a WP at a POE.
Hello, My cousin is in canada now on spouse open work permit, & his wife is on study permit ( up to 31/7/2022) as a international student. But she is not completed study. My cousin have truck driver license. My cousin can apply close work permit with LMIA ?? which is best route for keep legal status...

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Why not complete it?? Tell her to do that. He can apply if he is able to get LMIA. But still I think incomplete study is not a good sign.

Reactions: zyan

Toishy

Jul 6, 2022
Hello friends
Please I need your advice, I'm a travel consultant and a recruiting company owner I met a company online I chat them and presented some clients after a while the company rep sent me LMIA AND CONTRACT LETTER for application for temporary work permit and they helped in booking vfs appointment for the clients so they asked me to pay for
Passport request letter fee
Biometric instructions fee
Vfs appointment letter fee
Is this right?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello friends
Please I need your advice, I'm a travel consultant and a recruiting company owner I met a company online I chat them and presented some clients after a while the company rep sent me LMIA AND CONTRACT LETTER for application for temporary work permit and they helped in booking vfs appointment for the clients so they asked me to pay for
Passport request letter fee
Biometric instructions fee
Vfs appointment letter fee
Is this right?
Google the full adress of the company. If possible share it here.

Toishy

Jul 6, 2022
Thanks for your reply I do appreciate if it can be confirmed
15 Provost Dr Toronto, ON M2K, 2X9 Canada

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
@Taran D 15 Provost Dr Toronto, ON M2K, 2X9 Canada
What bussiness are they offering you LMIA? What other perks did they offer? How did they approach you? What was really discussed? Sorry just want to be sure before I interpret what the situation is. Did they demand money?

Toishy

Jul 6, 2022
@Taran D at the beginning no money was requested honestly the job contract offers $23.14 for light duty cleaning job. I was told we would need immigration lawyer to fly to my country to represent my clients at the embassy at the cost of 500usd per client after lmia and contract letters sent cos I presented above 12 clients but I rebuffed it that we don't need a lawyer we can approach the embassy ourselves then after that they requested for those 3 fees I listed above

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
@Taran D at the beginning no money was requested honestly the job contract offers $23.14 for light duty cleaning job. I was told we would need immigration lawyer to fly to my country to represent my clients at the embassy at the cost of 500usd per client after lmia and contract letters sent cos I presented above 12 clients but I rebuffed it that we don't need a lawyer we can approach the embassy ourselves then after that they requested for those 3 fees I listed above
Ok, so the bussiness listed at this address is IKEA. This rate is too highly normally its 15-20 ph. You did right. Ask them which NOC they would offer you. As you know LMIA process basically goes as or in other words the employer tells IRCC that we are not able to find someone in Canada that is why we are offering someone from other country this job. How come they had to bring you in Canada when a local job ad on social media can easily serve their purpose. Its really good that you are researching before saying yes. Let me know if anyone similar offers you a job.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If he finds an employer with a positive LMIA he can apply for a WP. His current SOWP is about to expire so he will need to stop working.