+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA approval time

Jan 29, 2023
The processing time for LMIA approval under GSS is advertised as 8 days on the site, but it's always best to check for the latest updates and information. It would be helpful to hear from those who have recently gone through the process and share their experiences, including their NOC and whether their LMIA was exempt or required. This information can provide valuable insight and help others in the same situation. Good luck with your LMIA application!

Reactions: jessa8725

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Low wage- the officer requested another requirement from the employer last January so they submitted the docs the next day but until now we haven't yet received feedback from them.,. how about you? do they request another document from your employer?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl i have question.if you have a approved Lmia is it guaranteed that you’ll pass or approve in the work permit?
No, not guaranteed at all. Because employer couldn’t hire anyone in Canada then you have to prove you are the only one experienced enough with work experience, and IELTS/ECA if required.

Feb 20, 2023
The processing time for LMIA approval under GSS is advertised as 8 days on the site, but it's always best to check for the latest updates and information. It would be helpful to hear from those who have recently gone through the process and share their experiences, including their NOC and whether their LMIA was exempt or required. This information can provide valuable insight and help others in the same situation. Good luck with your LMIA application!
I have applied for work permit from UAE have LMIA also in website its showing 34 weeks processing time. any one got work permit visa in recent time ? how much time it took for you to complete the process ?

Feb 20, 2023
Hello all, i applied canada work permit and i have LMIA also. january end i have done biometric any idea how many days or months it will take to complete the process from UAE?