+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMAI

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
Hello,

Is there anyone who got LMAI from employer, if so how did you approach the employer and what’s the procedure? In my case i am already working for the employer for one year and now i need LMAI? Responses will be appreciated

classictotal

Aug 28, 2023
You are working on a closed work permit for an employer with an LMIA dinosaur game. The LMIA indicated that the employer could hire a temporary foreign worker for 1 year. That year is almost up and your work permit is about to expire.

EliyaNaheedi

Oct 17, 2023
To request an LMAI (Labor Market Impact Assessment) from your employer after a year of working, it's advisable to have an open discussion with your employer about your intention. Your employer will need to follow the appropriate procedure, which often involves submitting an application to the relevant government department or agency. Consulting with an immigration expert or attorney may be helpful in navigating the process. Good luck! raiderlinkttu

Last edited:

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
i got this,.

Nov 22, 2023
It's very simple to take part in this Stop and Shop customer satisfaction survey. Simply grab your device, get online, and enjoy this brief yet entertaining survey if you've recently visited a Stop and Shop and would really like to share your experience with the Stop and Shop team.
Talktostopandshop Survey

Dec 6, 2023
Take Portillo’s Survey
The chain's expansion effort includes the recent survey. The survey's collection of customer feedback will assist restaurants in better understanding what patrons want from them and where they can make improvements to give their devoted clientele an all-around better eating experience.