+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Living Expense for 6 months course

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
Hello every one,

I have two questions need your help please, I got accepted in a 6 months course in Vancouver, while I am applying for the VISA, and I will take my family with me:

1.Shall I need to show one year living expense or 6 month living expense will be accepted to acquire the study VISA?

2. Do I need to submit separate form for my family for the VISA or just mention in the family form that they will accompany me?

Thank you for your prompt help will be really appreciated

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
when it comes to living expenses you may want to show you have for more than a year because you are also bringing your family with you

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Dashty said:
Hello every one,

I have two questions need your help please, I got accepted in a 6 months course in Vancouver, while I am applying for the VISA, and I will take my family with me:

1.Shall I need to show one year living expense or 6 month living expense will be accepted to acquire the study VISA?

2. Do I need to submit separate form for my family for the VISA or just mention in the family form that they will accompany me?

Thank you for your prompt help will be really appreciated

2. A separate application for TRV for each accompanying member, you have option to send them all in one envelope.

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
Hi every one,

thank you for your reply, I am about to apply online as from what I read till know, the online application is faster. and I am about to show around 34K for the one year expense, is it enough?

In that case I have to submit the eTVR separately for my family, how they will link it with my application? is it because they came from the same account on CIC?

One more thing please, in the online application there is no field for the all the supporting document?!! what to do to send like the support letter from my company, police certificate, marriage certificate and my previous work experience?

your guidance will be really appreciated

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
Hello Members,

Need you guidance please about my post above

your help will be much appreciated