+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live scan results on a hard-copy

gautam762

Mar 19, 2018
Hello All,

I am filling the form here at https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/do/application to get FBI PCC. In the finger printing section it is listed that we send a hard-copy even for the live scan fingerprinting results
  • Fingerprints taken with ink or via live scan are acceptable. If your fingerprints are taken via a live scan device, a hard-copy must be generated so the fingerprint card can be mailed to the FBI
I have called a couple of agencies and they said that for live scan they send the results directly to FBI and do not provide a hard copy.

Has anyone else faced the same issue ??

JFYI, I live in Ca tri-valley area.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hello All,

I am filling the form here at https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/do/application to get FBI PCC. In the finger printing section it is listed that we send a hard-copy even for the live scan fingerprinting results
  • Fingerprints taken with ink or via live scan are acceptable. If your fingerprints are taken via a live scan device, a hard-copy must be generated so the fingerprint card can be mailed to the FBI
I have called a couple of agencies and they said that for live scan they send the results directly to FBI and do not provide a hard copy.

Has anyone else faced the same issue ??

JFYI, I live in Ca tri-valley area.
Just do ink prints. Check nearby UPS stores, they may give you some for a charge. Local police departments also provide this service, some do it for free for their residents.

You can do it yourself too, but that is more likely to be rejected.

gautam762

Mar 19, 2018
Just do ink prints. Check nearby UPS stores, they may give you some for a charge. Local police departments also provide this service, some do it for free for their residents.
Thanks but the problem is that my finger prints have been rejected by fbi couple of times now. Hoping that live scan will help here