+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hello co- forumers... i would like to seek help regarding my situation, i am a single mother with a 13 yr old daughter, now i am starting to gather all documents needed for owp/pr application. one of the requirement is a custody paper since i have a kid, the father of my daughter doesn't want to sign the custody paper so what i want to know what other options to do regarding with this? some say to file for court order, any idea how long it will take to grant an order from court regarding sole custody? do i need to be in philippines to file it?. other say to dont include my daughter appilcation for pr same time as mine but rather sponsor her after i get my pr, please enlighten me with this because i dont know what to do anymore.. thank you and Godbless

crazybaldhead

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applctn rcvd JUNE 18,2012, Start to prcssd Dec 8,2013
Med's Request
Aug 1,2014
Med's Done....
Aug 7,2014 IOM,
Interview........
February 16,2015
Passport Req..
January 26,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 25,2015, VISA ON HAND April 20,2015
LANDED..........
May 9,2015
aleakim said:
a friend of a friend's timeline;
Aug 2013 -applied PR/OWP
July 2014- medical LCP
Jan 2015- PPR and approval
JAN 14 2015- INTERVIEW
Vancouver

Sana tau ding 2012 applicants!
What is your timeline aleakim? Are you the LC1 OR LC2?

aleakim

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazybaldhead said:
What is your timeline aleakim? Are you the LC1 OR LC2?
hi crazybaldhead, I'm the LC1, here's my timeline:

applied PR/OWP - Oct 2012
received OWP- Jan 2013
AIP- Dec 2013
Medical and additional docs request - Sep 2014
Medical done and sent addtl docs - October 2014

hindi ko alam kung paano ilagay sa ilalim ng signature ko un timeline ko dito sa forum eh ☺

anyway, sana naman maka receive na tau ng PPR this month

crazybaldhead

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Aug 1,2014
Med's Done....
Aug 7,2014 IOM,
Interview........
February 16,2015
Passport Req..
January 26,2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9,2015
Sana nga bumuhos n ng PPR/CNFRMTION/VISA & evrything...Its been 5 months already after my mdicl was done. Until now no news yet... San part po kyo sa canda if u dont mind.. My Lc1 po sa vancouver.....

aleakim

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa Richmond ako.
I don't know if it's just me pro feeling ko this month till next month darating na PPR naten.

please keep me posted. halos magkakasundo lang tau ng timeline.
can you pm me your fb account? if ok lang para mabilis makibalita :)

krisjeff

Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aleakim said:
sa Richmond ako.
I don't know if it's just me pro feeling ko this month till next month darating na PPR naten.

please keep me posted. halos magkakasundo lang tau ng timeline.
can you pm me your fb account? if ok lang para mabilis makibalita :)
Hi ma'am aleakim same po kayo ng timeline ng mom q..please keep updated po regarding the process of ur application. Thank you!

aleakim

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi krissjeff, I sent you a private message.

I will keep you all posted

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazybaldhead said:
Still the same taynee.. Nothing has change.. But From what ive read sa other thread SA LC2 nagappear ung medical recieved.. And hindi talaga updated ung ecas. Thats why its hard to rely sa ecas...
my ecas was recently updated to "Medical results received." Are these referring to mine from CEM or my dependent? I seldom check my ecas because the updates are not "updated" anyways, but was surprised when these showed up.

how do you also check the LC2's ecas? i cant access my lc2?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
gingersnap said:
Hello co- forumers... i would like to seek help regarding my situation, i am a single mother with a 13 yr old daughter, now i am starting to gather all documents needed for owp/pr application. one of the requirement is a custody paper since i have a kid, the father of my daughter doesn't want to sign the custody paper so what i want to know what other options to do regarding with this? some say to file for court order, any idea how long it will take to grant an order from court regarding sole custody? do i need to be in philippines to file it?. other say to dont include my daughter appilcation for pr same time as mine but rather sponsor her after i get my pr, please enlighten me with this because i dont know what to do anymore.. thank you and Godbless

Hi gingersnap,

its up to you if you want your daughter included in application or want to sponsor her later. Personally, I would suggest you should include her in your application. If you are divorced then you have to show the court orders for your daughter's custody. If you are separated but do not have any legal document to support it then you have to mention that but again then you have to show your husband in application whether you will sponsor him later or never.So, give authority to someone who can proceed on your behalf and go to the court in your home country and apply for sole custody. Its a bit of process you have to go through. because, you want to lock you daughter's age when you apply for her, rather than finding other alternates later if [just in case] she turns 18. and you did not get your pr status.
Good luck!!

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gingersnap said:
if you dont disclose your daughter in your application, that is material misdeclaration. and chances are, you may not be able to sponsor her even after you got your PR. think about it very carefully or consult an immigration lawyer.

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
aleakim said:
a friend of a friend's timeline;
Aug 2013 -applied PR/OWP
July 2014- medical LCP
Jan 2015- PPR and approval
JAN 14 2015- INTERVIEW
Vancouver

Sana tau ding 2012 applicants!
single or married?

crazybaldhead

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Aug 1,2014
Med's Done....
Aug 7,2014 IOM,
Interview........
February 16,2015
Passport Req..
January 26,2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9,2015
taynee said:
my ecas was recently updated to "Medical results received." Are these referring to mine from CEM or my dependent? I seldom check my ecas because the updates are not "updated" anyways, but was surprised when these showed up.

how do you also check the LC2's ecas? i cant access my lc2?
Hi taynee, im sorry from my wrong reply, its in from my lc1 that showed up the Medical result recieved. Not in my ecas ( im the LC2). Thanks! ;D

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazybaldhead said:
Hi taynee, im sorry from my wrong reply, its in from my lc1 that showed up the Medical result recieved. Not in my ecas ( im the LC2). Thanks! ;D
that fine! no worries =)

if you are the LC2, are you able to check your status now on ecas using your client number? has it been updated yet? i am checking my lc2 ecas but it comes up to nothing.

crazybaldhead

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Aug 1,2014
Med's Done....
Aug 7,2014 IOM,
Interview........
February 16,2015
Passport Req..
January 26,2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9,2015
taynee said:
that fine! no worries =)

if you are the LC2, are you able to check your status now on ecas using your client number? has it been updated yet? i am checking my lc2 ecas but it comes up to nothing.
Yup i used to check my ecas using my client # but unfortunately nothing has change... some already got der pr card emailed to lc1 but the passport of lc2 were not even released yet frm d local embssies, some already got der pr approval but ecas dosnt updated. That why sometimes hard to rely on ecas....

mitchieko

Nov 7, 2014
Hello! I just want to share with you my good news! I just received an email today from CIC that my application for permanent residence has been approved. I will just be waiting for CIC Etobicoke to contact me for my interview schedule. Along with the letter is the instruction for my dependents to send their passport to the embassy in Manila.

God is good! For sure sunod-sunod na ang dating ng good news sa ating lahat. :)