+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good thing you have yours already... we're waiting since december 2013. Phoned cic and was told to wait till october... :(

milia

Jul 4, 2014
Hi
I sent my application as a live-in caregiver on 2014/04/29 to Pretoria till now still waiting for a med exam letter want to know its normal to wait that long .anyone with info please help me.
Thank you

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
richmondhill said:
Hi,

I am 2012 applicant and we received our LC2 kit 2013 dec. and submitted this march 2014.
Good day! I am February 2012 applicant and still now no lc2 kit yet. I had been calling cic once a week asking what's goin' on with my app. Every agent I spoke to says the same thing that before oct 2014 i should be getting it, others say in the following month and some say in a couple of months. I am very frustrated already since almost everyone who submitted after me had their lc2 kit already.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy_ako said:
Good day! I am February 2012 applicant and still now no lc2 kit yet. I had been calling cic once a week asking what's goin' on with my app. Every agent I spoke to says the same thing that before oct 2014 i should be getting it, others say in the following month and some say in a couple of months. I am very frustrated already since almost everyone who submitted after me had their lc2 kit already.
yes... it is so frustrating to know that that they're not doing anything about our applications.. i'm not sure how many more months to count before we receive the kit. Most of us 2012 were waiting for half a year now knowing that most applicants who submitted their application after us already received theirs. I hope that CIC will stick to the first come first served policy as they're causing frustration. In fact, the information in their website is very misleading.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
rhiyen13 said:
yes... it is so frustrating to know that that they're not doing anything about our applications.. i'm not sure how many more months to count before we receive the kit. Most of us 2012 were waiting for half a year now knowing that most applicants who submitted their application after us already received theirs. I hope that CIC will stick to the first come first served policy as they're causing frustration. In fact, the information in their website is very misleading.
And now I am so worried with the alleged "reform" of the LCP very soon. I hope it wont affect our application

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rommie said:
What is alleged reform of lcp means ?
There will be changes for the LIC program and they will announce it this fall.. Not sure what the changes are but I'm hoping it will not affect our applications. Perhaps it is a new requirement in hiring an LIC?

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Hi everybody is this for timeline for 2012 only lol...anyways I'm 2013 just reading all the post here and looking how long you guys waited for the family to come. I am a caregiver too ...I sent my PR/OWP May 9, 2013 and got my kids medical form from email last May29,2014 and done medical June 6,2014. My ECAS has been updated to medical received. I haven't submitted all the requirements yet because i'm still waiting for my ex husband custody letter hopefully it will show up tomorrow so I can submit everything. Just sharing my timeline even I'm not in the same year :) Be happy while waiting everything will happen in the right time and in Gods time ;)

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
There is a BIG QUESTION for all 2012 applicants. Why no one is getting any LC2? Why? Why applicants from 2013 already have LC2 kit or 3-in-1 kit or any kit. This is really very VERy FRUSTRATINg for us.

WanderLust789

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's my first day of "new work" today. I was very happy and excited not until I talked to a lady from Kenya. No disrespect or anything bad about where she's from, I just found out that she applied for PR Feb2013 and received PR confirmation March 2014 (under LCP). I wanted to scream!!! She also added that most of her single Filipino friends who applied last year are already permanent resident. She couldn't believe that I don't have my PR yet. I'm happy for them even though deep inside of me is hurting. :'( It makes me want to call CIC everyday until they give me the answer that I deserve :(

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
Hi

I applied for my pr in Jan.2012,cic asked for my husband's medical in april & my husband medical was done & received in April2014, after that no response. How much time more should I expect for my application & whats the next step after my husband medical?

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
riaivy1980 said:
Well, this is good news for married people who are waiting to be with their families. I have a friend, she's an April 2012 applicant single with dependent back in the Philippines and she got decision made yesterday.
I am a January 2012 applicant, and have not received any reply after April 2014 when my husband's medical was done. do u have any idea wts the next step after medical & how long it will take after that?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I am a January 2012 applicant, and have not received any reply after April 2014 when my husband's medical was done. do u have any idea wts the next step after medical & how long it will take after that?

HI Anu

Do you mind if I ask your visa office? I mean where did your husband sent his med.. I am DEC.2011 applicant. my dependents sent their med in feb. 2014. After that no updates. my visa office is new delhi.