+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Sent an inquiry on the case specific questions last week and got a reply that verifications are on process for background checks and to add overseas dependant.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Gabless, I did but they did not answer the inquiry.They also stated in Their response that the processing time is 39 mos.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys.... my husband also sent follow up through case specific inquiry in the website.... He was told that they will send follow up to the officer in charge of his application...

He also phone CIC and was advised to wait for the kit until October 2014. They're conducting background check etc and his processing is still within the 39 months period.

We need ample of prayers and patience... :)

ttokki

May 28, 2012
i have a 2013 married applicant friend who just got her aip and medical instructions.. in just 8 months of waiting... ofcourse i'm happy for her... i just hope and pray we, 2012 applicants receive what we've been waiting for...

nola1234

May 23, 2014
wala ba ibang pwedeng tawagan maliban sa call center nila kasi di naman pare parehas sinasabi nila. ni hindi nga nila masagot bakit meron na mga 2013 kit. tayo kaya nauna nakatapos ng 24 months live in caregiver program. tapos sasabihin nila na 39 months proccessing? ang masakit sa forum lang tayo nagsasabi ng sama ng loob natin sana makaabot din ito sa mga nagpprocess ng papers natin. sori pero its frustrating na talaga!! :mad:

Harps007

Mar 17, 2014
Hi guys

Finally decision is been has been made and Etobicoke office will contact for interview . Does any one know after how much time they send the interview letter.

Thanks

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harps007 said:
Hi guys

Finally decision is been has been made and Etobicoke office will contact for interview . Does any one know after how much time they send the interview letter.

Thanks
Hi,
There were applicants who had their landing interview in Etobicoke got their schedule 2 weeks and 3 weeks after their confirmation letter. I hope that will happen to all applicants.

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got my aip dec 2013 and to-date still nothing :(
im single with dependent, location is toronto

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hi Everyone

I just have an important question. Have you heard of a case where in an application is CANCELLED. I mean you get the OWP without problems but then the PR application is cancelled. What could be the possible reasons? And did the CIC contacted the applicant thru email or mail? And if an application is cancelled can you reapply again?

Thank you!

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
I have not logged in for so long that I read in this thread about 2013 PR applicants getting their 3-in-1 kit. What happened to us 2012 PR applicants? CIC forget about us already? And for applicants who are posting their timeline I hope you put if you are single or you have dependent. Because if you only put your timeline and others see that it is fast process then it is more furstrating to us that our applications are processed slowly. Thank you so much and let us all pray that we receive good news really soon.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
I have not logged in for so long that I read in this thread about 2013 PR applicants getting their 3-in-1 kit. What happened to us 2012 PR applicants? CIC forget about us already? And for applicants who are posting their timeline I hope you put if you are single or you have dependent. Because if you only put your timeline and others see that it is fast process then it is more furstrating to us that our applications are processed slowly. Thank you so much and let us all pray that we receive good news really soon.
Hi mytammy... we have no 3in1 kit till now... please advise what ur timeline is... thanks...

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Hi rhiyen, I don't know how you make your timeline down your comment but my timeline is

From Vaughan ON
OWP/PR received: Oct 4 2012
In process/ AIP: Dec 13, 2013
LC2: missing in action... Stressed in waiting... Frustrated... :(

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
Hi rhiyen, I don't know how you make your timeline down your comment but my timeline is

From Vaughan ON
OWP/PR received: Oct 4 2012
In process/ AIP: Dec 13, 2013
LC2: missing in action... Stressed in waiting... Frustrated... :(
Hi mytammy... I just added the timeline under signature.... :)

Yah so frustrating... no other option but to wait.. :(