+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Hi again ellann, I ask my manager again today about my letter of employment and she said they cannot give my letter of employment because it is for visa purposes. I ask why they cannot give me and she said they just cannot give me. Period. I am so stress right now. But last week I call CIC and ask about my situation that I do not have letter of employment and the agent she said I can write a explanation letter why I don't have letter of employment. Now I don't know my chance to get a visa because I already have my ticket huhuhu feel like I have fever and I not feeling well because of stress. Do you have any advice?

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys... just to share... my husband which is the primary applicant sent an email to CEM requesting for an LC2 kit... he received his aip last december 16,2013 and till now we're still waiting for the kit...

See below response from CEM:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the examination of overseas dependents on your application for permanent residence in Canada has been transferred to CIC’s Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta (CPCV). That office will now be responsible for the continued processing of your application, the Manila visa office will no longer respond to inquiries on this application. Manila has forwarded your message to CPCV for their consideration. Any documentation or other material that accompanied your message has also been forwarded. All future correspondence related to the processing of your dependent’s application will come directly to you from the CPCV, including instructions on the next steps to follow to finalize this application.

Please do not contact the CPCV unless you receive correspondence from that office directing you to do so. CPCV will respond only to case specific inquiries (such as a birth, death or marriage within your family or the withdrawal of your application ). CPCV will not respond to general inquiries or status updates on applications.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
rhiyen13 said:
Hello guys... just to share... my husband which is the primary applicant sent an email to CEM requesting for an LC2 kit... he received his aip last december 16,2013 and till now we're still waiting for the kit...

See below response from CEM:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the examination of overseas dependents on your application for permanent residence in Canada has been transferred to CIC's Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta (CPCV). That office will now be responsible for the continued processing of your application, the Manila visa office will no longer respond to inquiries on this application. Manila has forwarded your message to CPCV for their consideration. Any documentation or other material that accompanied your message has also been forwarded. All future correspondence related to the processing of your dependent's application will come directly to you from the CPCV, including instructions on the next steps to follow to finalize this application.

Please do not contact the CPCV unless you receive correspondence from that office directing you to do so. CPCV will respond only to case specific inquiries (such as a birth, death or marriage within your family or the withdrawal of your application ). CPCV will not respond to general inquiries or status updates on applications.

so with this it is really true about the heresay that lc2 will now be process here in canada and not in CEM anymore....

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
mytammy said:
Hi again ellann, I ask my manager again today about my letter of employment and she said they cannot give my letter of employment because it is for visa purposes. I ask why they cannot give me and she said they just cannot give me. Period. I am so stress right now. But last week I call CIC and ask about my situation that I do not have letter of employment and the agent she said I can write a explanation letter why I don't have letter of employment. Now I don't know my chance to get a visa because I already have my ticket huhuhu feel like I have fever and I not feeling well because of stress. Do you have any advice?
It is only a letter stating that they are allowing you tove a vacation from this dateto what ever date ka babalik. Yon lng namn bakit di sila makabigay. At ngpapatunay lng ba you are working with them un lng yon.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacky0025 said:
so with this it is really true about the heresay that lc2 will now be process here in canada and not in CEM anymore....

Yes i think.... i hope that it will lessen the processing time... i have read other thread and some apps are being sent to hongkong instead...perhaps to lessen the backlogs in CEM....

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
rhiyen13 said:
Yes i think.... i hope that it will lessen the processing time... i have read other thread and some apps are being sent to hongkong instead...perhaps to lessen the backlogs in CEM....

oh well thats a good news atleast now we can feel that they are really making a step to speed up the processing times ...i think bec 90% of pr applicants under lic are filipinos maybe thats why they are using other offices to help process the papers backlog in cem :)...

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
rhiyen13 said:
jacky0025 said:
yeah .. actually i am may 2013 applicant and still waiting for my AIP ....also they are making step for faster AIP because lately LC1 get their AIP after 1y and 2 mons upon application received....UNLIKe before on 2010 and 2011 applicants got their AIP after 2 yrs and more ..right now they are working on AIP of applicants December 2012 so i am hoping to get my AIP around august or september and LC2 kit by the end of the year and fingers crossed to gett my husband here in canada by next year ... haha so much plans .. but i knw god will make way for all of us and right now we are feeling it ;D also some emails are circulating that LC2 kit and MR and RPRF fee are given at the same time.... so lets hope for the best :)

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacky0025 said:
yeah .. actually i am may 2013 applicant and still waiting for my AIP ....also they are making step for faster AIP because lately LC1 get their AIP after 1y and 2 mons upon application received....UNLIKe before on 2010 and 2011 applicants got their AIP after 2 yrs and more ..right now they are working on AIP of applicants December 2012 so i am hoping to get my AIP around august or september and LC2 kit by the end of the year and fingers crossed to gett my husband here in canada by next year ... haha so much plans .. but i knw god will make way for all of us and right now we are feeling it ;D also some emails are circulating that LC2 kit and MR and RPRF fee are given at the same time.... so lets hope for the best :)

wow... if that's the case then it is really a good news.... i hope all of us will get pr this year... prayer is so powerful! I can't wait to be with my husband... :)

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Emailed CEM 3x and everytime, i got the automated msg that it has been received. Just now, i got an email stating that my application was transferred to Vegreville. Hoping for a faster processing this time.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hi tinytoes,

Why are you asked to bring IMM5265?

tinytoes said:
Just received letter from CIC today, I'm scheduled for an interview on March 24 for finalizing my PR..
I am asked to bring passport, 2photos, all documents issued by CIC, proof of valid temporary status in Canada and IMM5265 - Notice of Seizure Form and the certified true copies of seized identity documents stamped by immigration.

starfield

Feb 14, 2014
Hi, I am Dec 3, 2012 applicant.

Received first email on Feb 13, 2014
and second email on Feb 28, 2014
I am single, no dependent.

They say CIC Etobicoke office will contact me.
Do you know how long does it take for interview letter from Etobicoke office?

may25

Mar 28, 2013
luckbymyside said:
Hi There! Keep us posted when you will receive your initial approval. I am also May 2013 applicant and waiting for approval :)
Good Day, I am also May 2013, a single applicant still waiting for approval :)

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
job_seeker said:
Hi tinytoes,

Why are you asked to bring IMM5265?
Hi jobseeker, I just called Cic call Center to ask the same question, because it is stated in the letter to bring the imm5265, however she told me, if only it applies to me, so if the immigration didn't take any of my documents before, then I don't need to have that form.

Anyway, do we have to bring all the old work permits we had during the interview?

ttokki

May 28, 2012
jacky0025 said:
---hi jacky. ^^ how did you know they're working on december 2012 AIP applicant?