+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Been checking also if any of our dependants have received their LC2 kit but so far, NADA! Let's pray and hope that it will be soon :)

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
Hi everyone , just got the letter today from cic scarborough stating that ,provide the 490 $ receipt and provide the copy of ur passport by fax . Just wondering what's next.

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
GODisAble said:
What date did you applied for PR? :)
hi I am june 2012 applicant. I have got my application completion letter on 7th jan waiting for interview letter but dint get yet .they are asking 490 $ receipt and passport copy

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Ask your employer to get LMO again and this time apply from outside of Canada. Explore the possibility of applying from the US. A lot have changed with CIC. Check if you can apply from LA. In effect, you'll be doing the 24 months all over before being to apply for PR under LCP.

thess38 said:
Yes we did all the requirements needed..my employer apply for LMO as well..but i did not apply it outside canada..so im not in live in caregiver class..i dont know what to do..

thess38

Jan 26, 2014
job_seeker said:
Ask your employer to get LMO again and this time apply from outside of Canada. Explore the possibility of applying from the US. A lot have changed with CIC. Check if you can apply from LA. In effect, you'll be doing the 24 months all over before being to apply for PR under LCP.
@jobseeker,

Thanks, yes i ask another LMo for my employer, but im not really sure what are the documents needed to submit outside, and if ever there is interview do i need a visa to go to U.S?

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
amangat said:
Hi everyone , just got the letter today from cic scarborough stating that ,provide the 490 $ receipt and provide the copy of ur passport by fax . Just wondering what's next.
Wow! That's new! I wonder what's next too? Let us know right away.. For me, nothing yet! :(

sky_free

Feb 4, 2013
hi.i am applying for a live in caregiver.i am done with my medical last Jan 28. i am completing the requirements. would the hospital or center where i undergo my medical will call me or update me if my medical results are already sent to the embassy? Because based on the letter the embassy gave me, the panel physician should be named, the date when my panel physician submitted the result will also be given to them(embassy).i am waiting for their call. Another thing is i am also renewing my passport,because it also state that it should be with minimum of two years. my passport will expire on 2016.more or less its two years.thats why..plsssss...respond to my questions? lastly do u think after this medical how long does it take to have my visa? thanks much....

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012

cysmini

May 17, 2013
Hi, everyone, i want to share my husband's timeline and also ask few questions about my situation

First, my husband's is March 2012 applicant,
the ecas shows below:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on November 27, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

we received a letter from CPCV, ask for my husband's finger print, also i hold a work permit in Canada and we married after he sent the pr app, they also ask for some documents about myself as a spouse, like 0008dep, IMM5285, IMM5406, also the fee receipt to add me in his app, i add more information about my criminal record and finger print marriage certificate, my status copy in canada to avoid further delay, till now already 3 weeks, there is no any reply from cic.

I wanna know how long gonna take to receive the decision, is it gonna take long time to wait as same as the spouse outside canada or is going to be faster

thank you guys

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can send your application to the Consulate General of Canada in New York

1251 Avenue of the Americas,
New York, New York 10020-1175

Check that your documents are comnplete.

http://can-am.gc.ca/visas/work_download-telcharger_travailler.aspx?lang=eng

thess38 said:
@ jobseeker,

Thanks, yes i ask another LMo for my employer, but im not really sure what are the documents needed to submit outside, and if ever there is interview do i need a visa to go to U.S?