+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
riaivy1980 said:
Well, this is good news for married people who are waiting to be with their families. I have a friend, she's an April 2012 applicant single with dependent back in the Philippines and she got decision made yesterday.
[/i know right ...this made me more hopeful .. i cant wait to be with my husband again .. :) woah really thats good to hear!! .. APril 2012 you mean she passed her application for PR april 2012? and she got decision made together with her daughter yesterday? that was pretty fast hey! :) considering she had dependant back home...took her 1 yr and 8 monss ... oh how i wish i will get the same processing time as her.... :D

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
riaivy1980 said:
Well, this is good news for married people who are waiting to be with their families. I have a friend, she's an April 2012 applicant single with dependent back in the Philippines and she got decision made yesterday.

hi riaivy also just to clarify your friend here in edmonton got decision made yesterday ...that means her daughter will get the visa and go here.. or its just the initial approval and she still need to wait for medical and criminal check for her daughter??

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
jacky0025 said:
hi riaivy also just to clarify your friend here in edmonton got decision made yesterday ...that means her daughter will get the visa and go here.. or its just the initial approval and she still need to wait for medical and criminal check for her daughter??
she only see it on ECAS it says decision made already. She only received the 1st email that she's eligible for PR. She have 2 kids back home that haven't done any medical yet. She called Cic today and was just asked to wait.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
riaivy1980 said:
she only see it on ECAS it says decision made already. She only received the 1st email that she's eligible for PR. She have 2 kids back home that haven't done any medical yet. She called Cic today and was just asked to wait.

oh i see ..i wish cic will sent the lc2 kit to her asap ...

also to those who received the new way of processing of lc2 herre in canada... where in the philippines will our dependants will have their medicals...???? and the result of the medical will be send to us here in canada by lc2 ?? then we will send it to vegreville ? thanksss im just confused..

binaxm

Jan 4, 2014
jacky0025 said:
oh i see ..i wish cic will sent the lc2 kit to her asap ...

also to those who received the new way of processing of lc2 herre in canada... where in the philippines will our dependants will have their medicals...???? and the result of the medical will be send to us here in canada by lc2 ?? then we will send it to vegreville ? thanksss im just confused..
Yes! That's what I've been reading for those who post their letter from CIC in the furom.all together will be process in CPC- Vegreville.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Hi everyone,
I am an april 2012 applicant. My file was transferred to etobicoke after 6 mons. Then had interview april 2013 got owp may 2013, received AIP june 2013, received letter to oay for the right to permanent residence together with my husbands fee and their updated info. I paid it the day i received the letter online then sent to cpv vegreville then one to etobicoke. Called cic if they received my payment and said yes and transferred my payment to etobicoke. Until niw i am still waiting for the next instrucstion. No kit and med yet for family but asked to pay for RPRF for me and my husband. Does anyone in the same boat as me? Hope to hear soon. Hoping that my family be with me the soonest.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
binaxm said:
Yes! That's what I've been reading for those who post their letter from CIC in the furom.all together will be process in CPC- Vegreville.
oh yah i also read that on the email cic provide a link for the medical thing but it doesnt indicate like what kind of medical and test to be done and like wherre hospitals they can go for the medical ? :-[

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Unfortunately, i only have 2 messages on ecas. O1 application received april 2012
2. Start processing july 2012. That's it. i don't know who is responsible on updating the vegrivelle office or my officer who handles my paper at etobicoke? My payment for RPRF was received cpc dec and transferred to etobicoke dec23, 2013 according to call center agent.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if any of you were asked for the police certificate from your country? Im from Mexico and when I first send my application (on April 2012) they didn't requested it until December 2013.

I have sent all paperwork to get the police certificate but I don't know how long it will take to get it?

This is holding up my application ???

Thanks for your help!

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
cats_lover said:
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if any of you were asked for the police certificate from your country? Im from Mexico and when I first send my application (on April 2012) they didn't requested it until December 2013.

I have sent all paperwork to get the police certificate but I don't know how long it will take to get it?

This is holding up my application ???

Thanks for your help!
Yes. It is one of the requirements. It depends in your country. Contact your embassy here how to get it.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
I contacted CIC Call center and based on the updates the Etobicoke received my payment for me and my husband landed fee forwarded by cpc-v and 2 days ago they have forwarded my family jngo in manila office. Anyone knows how long the manila office contacts the family in the phil? And what means of communication is it email, phone or mail? Thanks

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
Any one who got 2nd email on Jan 7th? Have you received mail letter for an interview? I haven't got mine yet and it has been 2 almost 3 weeks. Just wondering if I should call CIC... I'm a LC from Vancouver. Please share.

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
Siraprapha said:
Any one who got 2nd email on Jan 7th? Have you received mail letter for an interview? I haven't got mine yet and it has been 2 almost 3 weeks. Just wondering if I should call CIC... I'm a LC from Vancouver. Please share.
hi there I got 2nd letter on jan 7th ,still waiting for interview letter from cic scarborough . I hope may be soon . by the way what office will be yours for interview

icycool

Apr 13, 2011
I got second email( decision has been made) on Jan 7,2014 and still waiting for vancouver local office letter for interview schedule. Hopefully it won't takes longer than 3 months!)