+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

marinhel529

Feb 7, 2012
Hi Ellan,

You mean wala ka pa narereceived na OWP untill now? Try calling them CIC office where they transfered your application bka may sagot sila sa mga questions mo. I got my OWP 2weeks ago....no letter or anything before that basta bigla n lng dumating

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
I actually called but they can't give particular reason, she said maybe just form some clarification

sheilaml

Aug 15, 2012
Anyone here from Montreal I'm also gathering my application and the IMM5710 is confusing me too much, Pls, to those people here from montreal maybe you can help me with the IMM 5710 maybe we can work it out together call me 5146636516 Thanks

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
sheilaml said:
Anyone here from Montreal I'm also gathering my application and the IMM5710 is confusing me too much, Pls, to those people here from montreal maybe you can help me with the IMM 5710 maybe we can work it out together call me 5146636516 Thanks
Hi on August 25 1 pm there's a workshop about application for Permanent Resident and Open Permit . located at 20 de maissonneuve. Metro: St. Laurent (green ligne) Exit: there is only 1 one exit. Outside the metro, the building infront (brown color).

You can call and leave your name and contact no.

Association des aides familiales du Québec

20 de Maissoneuve Est
Montréal (Qc) H2X 1Z3
www.aafq.ca
T 514 272-2670 F 514 272-8338

fjord

Aug 21, 2012
I just wanted to share it with you all, I've reading all your posts and hoping for my OWP to arrive. And it arrived today!
Sent: May 23,2012
Received: May 25,2012
OWP by mail: August 21,2012

I am single and live in BC! Good luck to you all!

marinhel529

Feb 7, 2012
Congrats fjord...any other comments in your OWP? Mine has PENDING LIC APR on it. Im wondering what that means. Im also from BC

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Hi guys,
I am from west vancouver, I am also in the same situation, i can't check my application in ECas. I sent my application for OPW/PR last May 28 they received May 30. I kept on checking online even calling the automated phone service but i can't get any response until i talked to the call center agent last august 15 (honestly gotta hard time connecting to the agent) she told me that their still on April 17 application. Fortunately last August 20 I received my OWP signed August 16 expires after 4 years remark was "PENDING LIC APR." to sum up it takes 2 1/2 months processing I have a friend who send the application same day as mine hoping that she also had her OWP coz she her mailing address was in her sister's address. We've been trying to share everything regarding our application. We both get married last year prior to our application, the only difference was I had a daughter and I worked with the same employer.
Just wanna share my thoughts regarding the application processing time, honestly I have no complain to that, as until now I have no enough savings yet so 2-3 years of processing wasn't too bad coz I still have time to save. I didn't have any part time during my Live-in caregiver so after having the OWP this would be my chance to find job and earn before my family get here.
Hoping that we'll able to check our application status soon and for those who haven't had their OWP, have more patience and let's ask His help and guidance as he is the only one who can help us after we've done our part. God bless us all.

ava

Sep 6, 2009
timeline: oct 18,2010 application submitted to cic
oct 22,2010 recd
dec 20,2010 in process in ecas
dec.10,2011 recd my open work permit....until now Aug 23,2012...still waiting for PR. :( :mad: :'( ::)

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
ava said:
timeline: oct 18,2010 application submitted to cic
oct 22,2010 recd
dec 20,2010 in process in ecas
dec.10,2011 recd my open work permit....until now Aug 23,2012...still waiting for PR. :( :mad: :'( ::)
hello sis, i have a friend whose timeline is earlier than yours. she's an august 2010 applicant, ecas started processing oct 2010...no development yet, no phonecalls , no mails ... no folllow ups, OPW remarks is still pending LIC APR... hopefully LC2 is coming up soon ;)

ava

Sep 6, 2009
hi maryanne,
my friend submitted her PR application on July 15,2010.....recd OWP on Dec 2011...until now, BIG NOTHING!!..no letter,no kit..its really hard to call the CIC...so really frustrating...I dont know what to say to my kids..they are really frustrated..i came here Jan 2008...i am going to be crazy!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ava

Sep 6, 2009
you mentioned your friend hasn't recd her OPW yet?..its a big question now..bec i know some caregivers got theirs in 2 to 3 mos only after their submission..they must be a problem. she have to write to CIC and ask what's the matter..its been soooooooooooooo long....frustrating..!!

ava

Sep 6, 2009
ellann said:
I actually called but they can't give particular reason, she said maybe just form some clarification
hi ellann..,
just asking the status of your application now? mine timeline is like this:
oct 18,2010..submitted my PR application
dec 10,2011.. got OWP
till date of today...no letter,no calls,nothing...so desperate and frustrating.. :'( :'( :'( :'(

thoushall

Aug 24, 2012
Hi everybody..i am currently applying for temporary work permit as caregiver in canada.Im in Hong kong right now.i just finished my medical examination last tuesday August 22,2012..does any one knows how long will i wait for the visa to arrive?..thanks:)

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
ava said:
you mentioned your friend hasn't recd her OPW yet?..its a big question now..bec i know some caregivers got theirs in 2 to 3 mos only after their submission..they must be a problem. she have to write to CIC and ask what's the matter..its been soooooooooooooo long....frustrating..!!
she did recieved her OPW dec 2011...... with pending LIC APR.... she is waiting for developments until the end of august, she will follow up if she didnt hear anything from them until then, goodluck sa inyo, the waiting is stressing us all

fjord

Aug 21, 2012
marinhel529 said:
Congrats fjord...any other comments in your OWP? Mine has PENDING LIC APR on it. Im wondering what that means. Im also from BC
Yes, I do have the same remark on it! Don't know what it means