+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 16, 2014 (emedical received cic 9/23)
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
congrats BicolanoMan

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
The hospital in Seoul wherein I undergone medical will forward the result online via emedical in Manila as an RMO in Asia (CIC Manila) not directly to Vegraville. Anyone has experience paperless medical result and undergone the same procedure?Any information is highly appreciated.

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimchiboy said:
3 in 1 kit is a simplified processing for your documents i.e. police/nbi clearance, NSO requirements, medical exam, PR fees and other pertinent documents needed can be done/submitted at the same time, what you need is to wait for a letter from CIC as requirements varies from one applicant to another. This procedure is more convenient than the old one. After CIC reviewed your documents and passing the medical exam an interview for your LC1 and a request for your passport will follow. To sum it up, they shorten the processing of documents once an applicant receive a letter from CIC..hope it helps!
Thank you kimchiboy, it does helps! Then what I received was the 3-in-1 kit then. I wasn't sure if you'all were referring to the same thing. :)

Would anyone who are familiar with notarizing documents help me out please. When you get a document notarized in the Phils, is it necessary to have the attorney's dry seal?

Please and thank you.

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
Thank you kimchiboy, it does helps! Then what I received was the 3-in-1 kit then. I wasn't sure if you'all were referring to the same thing. Smiley

Would anyone who are familiar with notarizing documents help me out please. When you get a document notarized in the Phils, is it necessary to have the attorney's dry seal?

Please and thank you.
I am the LC2 of my spouse and all the pertaining documents highlighted from the letter received by your LC1 should be provided according to instructions given on each documents. A notarized documents should always have embedded dry seal of the notary public either done manually or electronically. I have my police clearance notarized in Korea as I need translation and there is a dry seal on it. I also have my documents in the past authenticated and notarized with the dry seal on it, this will give authenticity to your documents. It is a norm for a notary lawyer to include his dry seal. Hope it helps.

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
Anyone who has experience sending documents to their LC1 in Canada via EMS? How long will it takes for the delivery of the documents to the receiver? I am tracking my documents sent via EMS but there isn't any update after reaching Vancouver Airport (YVR). Three days in a row I am waiting for any update on the EMS tracking, sigh. I always ship documents via EMS in other countries and I got updated very fast but not with Canada. I should have use FedEx instead, seems a great mistake as days passing by means delay on CIC's processing. :'(

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimchiboy said:
I am the LC2 of my spouse and all the pertaining documents highlighted from the letter received by your LC1 should be provided according to instructions given on each documents. A notarized documents should always have embedded dry seal of the notary public either done manually or electronically. I have my police clearance notarized in Korea as I need translation and there is a dry seal on it. I also have my documents in the past authenticated and notarized with the dry seal on it, this will give authenticity to your documents. It is a norm for a notary lawyer to include his dry seal. Hope it helps.
Thanks yet again kimchiboy! I am getting frustrated by how our documents are getting notarized back home. The first doc that got sent to me has no dry seal, then i was sent a second doc that has dry seal but no roll number. It is very frustrating because we have to spend for the third time on freight. You would think that the notary public would know better, it seems they get thrown off by the verbage on the forms.

I wish i could help you with your query though. I am sure your papers are on their way. :)

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
Thanks yet again kimchiboy! I am getting frustrated by how our documents are getting notarized back home. The first doc that got sent to me has no dry seal, then i was sent a second doc that has dry seal but no roll number. It is very frustrating because we have to spend for the third time on freight. You would think that the notary public would know better, it seems they get thrown off by the verbage on the forms.

I wish i could help you with your query though. I am sure your papers are on their way. Smiley
I am just wondering what documents you need to be notarized.

In my case I don't use notarial services from the Philippines as CIC only asking for NSO docs (marriage/Advisory of marriage/birth) certificates, NBI clearance and police clearance from countries I stayed at least 6 months. The only notarized docs that I have is the police clearance from South Korea where I am currently living since it is not translated in English.

Other docs req'd:
Photocopy of passport
2 passport size recent photo
IMM5669
IMM5406

IMM008 is not highlighted on my part maybe because I have a visiting visa in Canada, I am not sure though if this is the case.

davaoena

May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
veg.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 12, 2012
Med's Request
nov 03, 2014
Med's Done....
nov 22, 2014
Interview........
sooon ❤
Passport Req..
soon❤
VISA ISSUED...
soooonest ❤
LANDED..........
soon ❤
BicolanoMan said:
thanks RHIYEN... :) ... >>>>> sa wakas... :D
Congrats po BICOLANOMAN!!! nov 2012 din mama ko huhuhu malapit na talaga :))

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
davaoena said:
Congrats po BICOLANOMAN!!! nov 2012 din mama ko huhuhu malapit na talaga :))
thank you. lapit na din yan.. konting tulog nalang nandyan na yan.. :)