+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
@rhiyen13, I try calling CIC but all of them very rude even if I call them sir and mam. I think they don't like Pilipino because every time I tell them my country of birth is Philippines there mood become different and they become bastos and very rude.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Finally! I receive letter from CIC today. They ask me to fill up some forms in behaf of my dependent. For thos who get there letter from CIC, did u filled up forms in behaf of you dependent? If I already submit some of the forms in Oct 2012 can I write that I already submit? Like they ask for birth cert, passport data page, photo, NBI and marriage cert all of them I submit when I submit my PR aplication in 2012. Any advice please? Thank you.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
Finally! I receive letter from CIC today. They ask me to fill up some forms in behaf of my dependent. For thos who get there letter from CIC, did u filled up forms in behaf of you dependent? If I already submit some of the forms in Oct 2012 can I write that I already submit? Like they ask for birth cert, passport data page, photo, NBI and marriage cert all of them I submit when I submit my PR aplication in 2012. Any advice please? Thank you.
there is no harm in resubmitting again to be on the safe side, also cic prefer legal docs ie nso mc, bc and nbi clearance isssued within the last 6 months, so if you submitted these docs last 2012 at this point these are technically expired. :)

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
congrats mytammy.... boyblue is correct... much better if you will resubmit... best of luck to all of us! ^^

fcharm23

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA V.O.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2012
AOR Received.
21-August-2012
File Transfer...
27-August-2012
Med's Done....
23-March-2012
Passport Req..
1-Dec-2012 via email
LANDED..........
15-Feb-2013 :D
Sorry if this is off topic, i just wanted to ask something regarding Live-in Caregiver application. My sister wants to apply under LCP , she have her LMIA, employment contract and other requirements. She is a registered nurse in Philippines, 2 years experience for elderly care in U.K , She have her NC II certificate in Caregiving. Question is is this enough proof for her educational background and experience?? or does she needs to get the IN-CLASS TRAINING COURSE for caregiver? by the way her prospect employer is in need for chilcare. Please i need your advice. Thank you.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
I don't know how will the birth cert expire in 6 mos if me and my husband still alive? I already submit our birth cert and mc in 2012, if they are expired does it mean my marriage is expired?

@rhiyen, in the email of CIC to you they did not ask you for your husbands generic form and schedule a? Because I know I already submit the forms they ask.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
I don't know how will the birth cert expire in 6 mos if me and my husband still alive? I already submit our birth cert and mc in 2012, if they are expired does it mean my marriage is expired?

@ rhiyen, in the email of CIC to you they did not ask you for your husbands generic form and schedule a? Because I know I already submit the forms they ask.

allow me to break it down in pieces for you:

when you submit required docs, like NSO Birth Certificate, NSO Marriage Contract, NSO Advisory of Marriages, NSO Cenomar etc, all these have attached NSO Official Receipts with dates. This is where the preferred phrase "issued within the last 6 months" is based upon as stated by CIC/CPCV.

this is why i said if you submitted above docs last 2012 it then means these are presently technically expired. NBI Clearance expires in a year after date of issue. again, from 2012 up to now it is way expired.

pictures are also required to be taken within the last 6 months upon submission too, so if you submitted photos in 2012 i can only say the current year is 2014 :D

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
fcharm23 said:
Sorry if this is off topic, i just wanted to ask something regarding Live-in Caregiver application. My sister wants to apply under LCP , she have her LMIA, employment contract and other requirements. She is a registered nurse in Philippines, 2 years experience for elderly care in U.K , She have her NC II certificate in Caregiving. Question is is this enough proof for her educational background and experience?? or does she needs to get the IN-CLASS TRAINING COURSE for caregiver? by the way her prospect employer is in need for chilcare. Please i need your advice. Thank you.
Hi use her nursing background with experience to qualify. Not the working experience as nanny. Since her job offer is childcare and her work experience was elderly doesn't match her technically. So be careful when filling up application form. Chose the six months of full-time classroom training in caregiving (use nursing course details) than 1 year work exp.

How long did you wait for LMIA?

Thanks

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
mytammy said:

@ rhiyen, in the email of CIC to you they did not ask you for your husbands generic form and schedule a? Because I know I already submit the forms they ask.
The CIC are asking for those documents might be because you submitted your LC2s docs in the philippines?the embassy canada in the philippine might not have shipped all the documents that your LC2 submitted that is why they are asking you to resubmit all those docs. Check carefully your email that they might just asked you some highlighted documents. I have a friend that she has the same situation but in her letter she was asked to submit only the highlighted documents like NBI and Photo.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:

hi mytammy... as per the instruction in the email that my husband received, he should fillup the forms (generic, schedule a etc) on behalf of his dependent which is me... and i need to provide the necessary docus like nbi, advisory of marriage, birthcert, marriage cert and pix...

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
@ellann I submited the LC2 docs together with my docs to CPC Vegreville.

@rhiyen in your case you are the dependent right? And your husband filled the forms in your behaf. Can your husband remember what his answer to generic form "dependents" becauuse you are already his deepent. Does that mean a dependent of a dependent like a children for example?

@boyblue you sound so antipatiko in your reply. I thought in this forum there is no negative vibes. I know the nbi and photo I have to submit again but the NSO birth cert at NSO marriage cert I did not sent the receipts from NSO. I hope you are happy when you are making somebody feel stupid.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
mytammy said:
i understand that the CIC is asking for docs for your dependants, what have you submitted last 2012 was for you as a principal applicant, you need to fill out the forms on behalf of your dependants and submit the required docs. you don't include your self anymore in the forms for your dependants.

fcharm23

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA V.O.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2012
AOR Received.
21-August-2012
File Transfer...
27-August-2012
Med's Done....
23-March-2012
Passport Req..
1-Dec-2012 via email
LANDED..........
15-Feb-2013 :D
wsongco said:
Hi use her nursing background with experience to qualify. Not the working experience as nanny. Since her job offer is childcare and her work experience was elderly doesn't match her technically. So be careful when filling up application form. Chose the six months of full-time classroom training in caregiving (use nursing course details) than 1 year work exp.

How long did you wait for LMIA?

Thanks
Thanks for the advice ;) She got her LMIA less than 2 months.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
@ boyblue you sound so antipatiko in your reply. I thought in this forum there is no negative vibes. I know the nbi and photo I have to submit again but the NSO birth cert at NSO marriage cert I did not sent the receipts from NSO. I hope you are happy when you are making somebody feel stupid.

you should not be accusing cic call center agents of being discourteous and rude, you should not be accusing me of being obnoxious either. maybe you should be looking and asking yourself why are you being so acrimonious instead.

i replied oh so reverently with your post pleading for advise and what did i get in return? a sarcastic and nonsensical reply without even addressing my name but obviously directed at me. and now you have the temerity of branding me as haughty? to refresh, here under is your post reply:

"I don't know how will the birth cert expire in 6 mos if me and my husband still alive? I already submit our birth cert and mc in 2012, if they are expired does it mean my marriage is expired?"

tagalog translation:

"hindi ko alam kung papaano mapapaso sa loob ng 6 buwan yung birth cert kung ako at asawa ko ay buhay pa. Ipinasa ko na and birth cert at mc namin noong 2012, kung wala na itong bisa ibig ba sabihin na wala na ding bisa ang kasal namin?

my reply:

"allow me to break it down in pieces for you:

when you submit required docs, like NSO Birth Certificate, NSO Marriage Contract, NSO Advisory of Marriages, NSO Cenomar etc, all these have attached NSO Official Receipts with dates. This is where the preferred phrase "issued within the last 6 months" is based upon as stated by CIC/CPCV. this is why i said if you submitted above docs last 2012 it then means these are presently technically expired. NBI Clearance expires in a year after date of issue. again, from 2012 up to now it is way expired.

pictures are also required to be taken within the last 6 months upon submission too, so if you submitted photos in 2012 i can only say the current year is 2014 Cheesy"

in tagalog:

"payagan mo ako pirasuhin para sa iyo:

pag nagpasa ka ng kinakailangang papeles tulad ng NSO BC, NSO MC, NSO AOM, NSO Cenomar atbp, lahat ng mga ito ay mayroon nakakabit na opisyal na resibo na mayroong petsa. Dito binabase ang pinatutungkulan "inilabas sa loob ng huling 6 na buwan" ayon sa sinasabi ng CIC/CPCV.ito ang dahilan kung bakit ko sinabi na kung ipinasa mo ang mga nabanggit na papeles noong 2012 ay ibig sabihin na sa ngayon ay teknikal na wala nang bisa ang mga ito. ang NBI Clearance ay napapaso 1 taon sa petsa ng pagkakaloob. ulit, mula 2012 hanggang ngayon ay matagal ng paso.

ang mga larawan ay kinakailangan din na kinuha sa loob ng huling 6 na buwan mula pagkapasa, kaya kung ipinasa mo ang mga larawan noong 2012 ang masasabi ko lang ay ang kasalukuyang taon ay 2014 ngiting malaki"

now, re-reading all the above who does make sense, your post or mine?

it seems you have the tendency to feel slighted whenever you get an answer or reply not according to your liking and suddenly you go all gung ho accusing others in bad light. ironically, you are the one displaying your so called negative vibes and not me. in fact, i have nothing to gain if i deliberately make you look and feel stupid. quite frankly, it is all in your head so kindly refrain from misinterpreting and branding others negatively. also learn how to say thank you for others who reply to your query post even if their answers does not suit you :)

KatrinaMichelle

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013 (LC1)
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 5 and 9, 2014
Interview........
August 7, 2014.. :)
Passport Req..
July 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20, 2014 (received via DHL Sep 3,2014)
LANDED..........
Booked! :) Praise God!
boyblue said:
you should not be accusing cic call center agents of being discourteous and rude, you should not be accusing me of being obnoxious either. maybe you should be looking and asking yourself why are you being so acrimonious instead.

i replied oh so reverently with your post pleading for advise and what did i get in return? a sarcastic and nonsensical reply without even addressing my name but obviously directed at me. and now you have the temerity of branding me as haughty? to refresh, here under is your post reply:

"I don't know how will the birth cert expire in 6 mos if me and my husband still alive? I already submit our birth cert and mc in 2012, if they are expired does it mean my marriage is expired?"

tagalog translation:

"hindi ko alam kung papaano mapapaso sa loob ng 6 buwan yung birth cert kung ako at asawa ko ay buhay pa. Ipinasa ko na and birth cert at mc namin noong 2012, kung wala na itong bisa ibig ba sabihin na wala na ding bisa ang kasal namin?

my reply:

"allow me to break it down in pieces for you:

when you submit required docs, like NSO Birth Certificate, NSO Marriage Contract, NSO Advisory of Marriages, NSO Cenomar etc, all these have attached NSO Official Receipts with dates. This is where the preferred phrase "issued within the last 6 months" is based upon as stated by CIC/CPCV. this is why i said if you submitted above docs last 2012 it then means these are presently technically expired. NBI Clearance expires in a year after date of issue. again, from 2012 up to now it is way expired.

pictures are also required to be taken within the last 6 months upon submission too, so if you submitted photos in 2012 i can only say the current year is 2014 Cheesy"

in tagalog:

"payagan mo ako pirasuhin para sa iyo:

pag nagpasa ka ng kinakailangang papeles tulad ng NSO BC, NSO MC, NSO AOM, NSO Cenomar atbp, lahat ng mga ito ay mayroon nakakabit na opisyal na resibo na mayroong petsa. Dito binabase ang pinatutungkulan "inilabas sa loob ng huling 6 na buwan" ayon sa sinasabi ng CIC/CPCV.ito ang dahilan kung bakit ko sinabi na kung ipinasa mo ang mga nabanggit na papeles noong 2012 ay ibig sabihin na sa ngayon ay teknikal na wala nang bisa ang mga ito. ang NBI Clearance ay napapaso 1 taon sa petsa ng pagkakaloob. ulit, mula 2012 hanggang ngayon ay matagal ng paso.

ang mga larawan ay kinakailangan din na kinuha sa loob ng huling 6 na buwan mula pagkapasa, kaya kung ipinasa mo ang mga larawan noong 2012 ang masasabi ko lang ay ang kasalukuyang taon ay 2014 ngiting malaki"

now, re-reading all the above who does make sense, your post or mine?

it seems you have the tendency to feel slighted whenever you get an answer or reply not according to your liking and suddenly you go all gung ho accusing others in bad light. ironically, you are the one displaying your so called negative vibes and not me. in fact, i have nothing to gain if i deliberately make you look and feel stupid. quite frankly, it is all in your head so kindly refrain from misinterpreting and branding others negatively. also learn how to say thank you for others who reply to your query post even if their answers does not suit you :)
Perfectly said sir boyblue! Mytammy asked for an advice and you gave him one. Then he'll answer back sarcastically?! How ungrateful! Mytammy, if you don't want to pass these certificates, because you are so close-minded, then do so at your own risk. Sir boyblue was just being the helpful person that he is. You are the one who is being pessimistic. Let me warn you, that is the type of attitude that can delay your application. We should never question CIC and provide them all the requirements they are asking for.