+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
MarkJoseph said:
@ karri, maybe the next ECAS is in process or decision made.,.. just make an update if there is a changes on your ECAS. i will make an update also. thanks
Hi MarkJoseph, I will for sure give an update when my ECAS changes. I have however gotten two client up date form since i submitted my application. One last August when i left my employer and one since march this year. But my Ecas still says application received. Any way hoping for the best for all of us.

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karri said:
Hi MarkJoseph, I will for sure give an update when my ECAS changes. I have however gotten two client up date form since i submitted my application. One last August when i left my employer and one since march this year. But my Ecas still says application received. Any way hoping for the best for all of us.
What do you mean client update form? What is that all about? Thanks

karri_30hd

Sep 27, 2012
wins26 said:
What do you mean client update form? What is that all about? Thanks
CIC is request additional information such as work history, address history it doesnt seem like every gets a client history update to complete.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karri_30hd said:
CIC is request additional information such as work history, address history it doesnt seem like every gets a client history update to complete.
Maybe you leave gaps of the dates of your work history, address and etc. that's why you get client history update.

Dpar

Mar 27, 2013
Hey there happy to know there's another jam down person out there how is it going so far?
Hi Angelnic19

Another yardie here. How is every thing? Did you submit your PR appli. Keep us posted and wish you all the best.
[/quote]

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
kazeleins said:
hi, i also received the same letter as yours that they transferred my application to etobicoke local cic.... last july 04 2012 until now i have nt heard anything from them.
I have received letter from cic etobicoke after 9 months since i submitted. I have an interview on april 9 and they are asking for some docs like letter from employers and proof of add.
I just realized that i have used different addresses they just want to clarify. Do you think they will refuse my application since i cant provide proof of add where i stayed when i was released by my employer the next day upon my arrival.i didn't use the address where i stayed while awaiting for my wp of my employer now but when i opened an bank acct. and Got sin my friend let me used her address where she worked for easy access but i still use my employers who sponsored me when i came but i didn't work with her. Do you think these are grounds for refusal but most of my friends told me to just tell the truth during the interview.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello Karri_30

Yes my ecas is still the same... is been one year since I submitted my application and still no changes in the status... I wonder what is next? I have never received a letter from CIC. As I said, I received my open work permit last july 2012 and is valid for 4 years...
Do you know what should happen next?

Thank you! :)

karri_30hd said:
Hi Cats_lover

We have roughly the same time line cic received application around March 27. But the problem is my ecas still says Application Received. I try call but all i can hear is that i have to wait.

I received open work permit July 2012.

Have faith and trust in the Lord, everything will be ok.

karri_30hd

Sep 27, 2012
cats_lover said:
Hello Karri_30

Yes my ecas is still the same... is been one year since I submitted my application and still no changes in the status... I wonder what is next? I have never received a letter from CIC. As I said, I received my open work permit last july 2012 and is valid for 4 years...
Do you know what should happen next?

Thank you! :)

Sorry dont know what should happen next. I'm sailing in the same boat as you right now. Only difference i have received 2 client history update form.

Lets just pray for the best and let God do the rest.

karri_30hd

Sep 27, 2012
honeysweetie said:
Maybe you leave gaps of the dates of your work history, address and etc. that's why you get client history update.
Honeysweetie

I am sure there was no gaps. I left my employer after getting my owp, i figure that was the reason.

ritubatth

Apr 1, 2013
Hi everyone
I applied my PR under live in caregiver on April 2012 and got my owp in July 2012 ....Waiting for pr..My question is can i visit my home country as i have valid work permit,re entry visa ...how long i can stay in my country.
thanks

ritubatth

Apr 1, 2013
ritubatth said:
Hi everyone
I applied my PR under live in caregiver on April 2012 and got my owp in July 2012 ....Waiting for pr..My question is can i visit my home country as i have valid work permit,re entry visa ...how long i can stay in my country.
thanks

MarkJoseph

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any updates 2012 PR applicant? I have no ECAS changes til now. how about u guys? :p

MarkJoseph

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody here 2012 PR APPLICANT got IN PROCES ECAS? I think it will jump to DECISION MADE after 2 years of waiting.

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
MarkJoseph said:
anybody here 2012 PR APPLICANT got IN PROCES ECAS? I think it will jump to DECISION MADE after 2 years of waiting.
Hi! I am April 2012 applicant and my ecase is the same - application received ((((

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
ellann said:
I have received letter from cic etobicoke after 9 months since i submitted. I have an interview on april 9 and they are asking for some docs like letter from employers and proof of add.
I just realized that i have used different addresses they just want to clarify. Do you think they will refuse my application since i cant provide proof of add where i stayed when i was released by my employer the next day upon my arrival.i didn't use the address where i stayed while awaiting for my wp of my employer now but when i opened an bank acct. and Got sin my friend let me used her address where she worked for easy access but i still use my employers who sponsored me when i came but i didn't work with her. Do you think these are grounds for refusal but most of my friends told me to just tell the truth during the interview.
Hi ellann how's your interview? Any update? Thanks