+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-In Caregiver work permit New York Applicants

ulemum

Aug 30, 2012
I have started this topic because I cant find one which suits my situationj.

I sent my work permit application to under LCP on 19th november, they received it on 21st november. I eclosed all the documents, but I forgot to include a cover letter and and proof of my high school. I enclosed all my certificates and letter from my present employers and previous employers.

I am so worried because I havent received any acknowledgement or whatsoever. do you think they my application will be denied because of this?

Pro_Public

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Your present employers in New York? Just got confused. U are applying as LCP for the first time or? You submitted your application to New York or you are in New York?

Pro_Public

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
If your application is complete, takes 2-3 months. for Christmas and New Year, add another 2-4 weeks. If not, application may be returned and you have to resubmit and the time starts over again. If they request additional docuements, that means yours is in processing. Application may be denied only when you did not meet the requirements/addmissibility, job offer not true, employer not having proof that you will get paid. If you withdraw your application, that's not denied.

ulemum

Aug 30, 2012
Thanks a lot for the information, fingers xed i get the visa cos i paid a lot of money to my agency.