live in caregiver who got married after applied PR application

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

i sent my PR file as LCP nov 2011 and received open work permit ...please help me my question is ...

1. i went my home country and got married n..now my status is changed single to married ...now how can i change my status and add my spouse
name on my application ..what kind of document i need to gather ?

2. i checked my ecas but its not working ..said that information does not match ...although i entered correct information ...anyone else facing this prob too.

3. i spent 4 month in my home country ..can it cause me any prob as too long vocations ?

please let me know ...thank in advance

bld36

Feb 18, 2013
Sent PR and open work permit August 2011. Received OWP December 4,2011. Got married Aug 2012. Sent letter to Vegreville about my change of status. No reply at all. And I cant see my application status on ECAS anymore.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

can u please tell me when did u sent ur application for change ur status and what kind of document did u attached with ur application ?

and also please tell me application form number thats need to be fill and submit ?

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
yah please anyone whoe already applied for pr and then got married pls help us .... i am also thinking about getting married when i go home this november ... kindly share your stories pls.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutepinay said:
yah please anyone whoe already applied for pr and then got married pls help us .... i am also thinking about getting married when i go home this november ... kindly share your stories pls.

hi i got married after submit pr application .. i contact immigration they sent me email how i can add my spouse on in my application on later date ....if u need any help let me know ..

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for Permanent Residence - Adding a Family Member (Add-on)
A *family member of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if he was listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, it is not possible to add a family member to an application if the final decision has been made by the office processing the application.
To add a person to your application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms from our website (for more details on these forms, please follow the instructions provided in the Guide) and send them to the office that is holding your file:
A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008);
(If applicable) A new Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669);
(If applicable) A new Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP);
and
The add-on request including:
your client identification (ID) number;
a detailed letter of explanation;
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship; and
the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the form and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
If your file is at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Vegreville, Alberta, you must send the information to the following address:
General Mailing Address
CPC Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W5
*A family

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
Khalsgb said:
hi i got married after submit pr application .. i contact immigration they sent me email how i can add my spouse on in my application on later date ....if u need any help let me know ..

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

A *family member of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if he was listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, it is not possible to add a family member to an application if the final decision has been made by the office processing the application.
To add a person to your application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms from our website (for more details on these forms, please follow the instructions provided in the Guide) and send them to the office that is holding your file:
and
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship; and
the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the form and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
If your file is at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Vegreville, Alberta, you must send the information to the following address:
General Mailing Address
CPC Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W5
*A family

hello thank you so much for replying to my inquiry you are such a good help ... ^_^ if its okay with you i will PM you for some of my inquiries after my wedding :) to guide me thank you so much :) god bless you. ;D

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
also what is the status of your application now :) will they sent you like a confirmation that your spouse is already included ? :) are you a filipino?? :)

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutepinay said:
also what is the status of your application now :) will they sent you like a confirmation that your spouse is already included ? :) are you a filipino?? :)

my pr application time line is Nov 2011
i called immigration call center and they confirmed that my spouse has been added
i am not filpino

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
Khalsgb said:
my pr application time line is Nov 2011
i called immigration call center and they confirmed that my spouse has been added
i am not filpino
i see ... thank you so much :) so you just recently married this 2013 right ? ill will just pm you again for some of my questions God bless you thank you again :)

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hi so when i sent my application i should write on top the ADD ON on the forms ...
and on the envelope it should be like this :

CPC Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W5
*A family <------------- with that * A family ...right ???

thank you so much i just want to make sure :)

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutepinay said:
hi so when i sent my application i should write on top the ADD ON on the forms ...
and on the envelope it should be like this :

ADD ON

CPC Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W5

AND ON FORM TOO

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
okay thank you so much :) i ll just keep in touch via PM ;D ^_^

Purpletablet

Apr 27, 2013
Khalsgb said:

Sir, Madam,

and
the proof of payment.
General Mailing Address
CPC Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W5
*A family
Can you send me contact details of CIC, email, phone numbers. I have the same case with you. I already submitted my application last feb 2011, got married august 2013 and i want to add my spouse to my application. Thank in advance

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khalsgb said:

Sir, Madam,

and
the proof of payment.
General Mailing Address
CPC Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W5
*A family

I think as u said feb 2011 ...if final decision is made on ur application u can't add ur spouse

craven

Sep 11, 2013
hi im in the same situation too.. planning to get married while PR is on process. is it really ok?