JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to All,

Good day!

Please help. Do I need also to print out and submit the instruction guide of the application packaged in the Canadian Embassy here in Abu Dhabi, UAE? Is there any required enveloped that I need to put all the documents for submission?

Thank you. Really appreciated for all your answer.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I Just want also to ask, can I submit my old passport for my application in a Live In Caregiver Program? but I will renew it on April 24, as I have already an appointment on that date, as we all knew that renewing of passport here in UAE takes 6weeks to process, so maybe I will get my renewed passport last week of May or 1st week of June. And then on that date, can I to follow it the new passport for submission?

Thank you so much.. :)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoAnn said:
Hi,

I Just want also to ask, can I submit my old passport for my application in a Live In Caregiver Program? but I will renew it on April 24, as I have already an appointment on that date, as we all knew that renewing of passport here in UAE takes 6weeks to process, so maybe I will get my renewed passport last week of May or 1st week of June. And then on that date, can I to follow it the new passport for submission?

Thank you so much.. :)
When is the expiry of your existing passport? If I were you I'd rather wait.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Just more questions, how am I going to notify the CIC that I am moving to a new address? as my employer indicated my previous address in my LMO? I am going to send my visa application soon in Abu dhabi under Caregiver program..

Thank you for all your help..

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Just more questions, how am I going to notify the CIC that I am moving to a new address? as my employer indicated my previous address in my LMO? I am going to send my visa application soon in Abu dhabi under Caregiver program.. Isn't possible to put one paper stating my new address together of the documents that I will going to submit and send to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy?

Thank you for all your help..