27-2-2014
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
LANDED..........
hoping...
Hello good day..
I just want to ask something regarding the requirements of PR application under LCP..
My situation is this..
I am planning to apply my permanent residency this coming September.. (Its still a long way to go but I want to prepare my documents as early as I can so that I can make some changes if their is an error..)
My problems are the following:
1. I don't have a payslip coz I am being paid by cheque. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what to do regarding this matter? I also failed to secure a photocopy of my cheque.
2. Is it necessary that my salary should match with the contract? Coz in my contract it is written that I should receive 14CAD/H but I am receiving more than that. I have a monthly net of 3026 and even if I include the overtime I still overpaid.
Please help me regarding these matters. Thank you

MamaTbs

Feb 1, 2016
Hello good day..
I just want to ask something regarding the requirements of PR application under LCP..
My situation is this..
I am planning to apply my permanent residency this coming September.. (Its still a long way to go but I want to prepare my documents as early as I can so that I can make some changes if their is an error..)
1. I don't have a payslip coz I am being paid by cheque. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what to do regarding this matter? I also failed to secure a photocopy of my cheque.
2. Is it necessary that my salary should match with the contract? Coz in my contract it is written that I should receive 14CAD/H but I am receiving more than that. I have a monthly net of 3026 and even if I include the overtime I still overpaid.

Hi! You or your employer can create a letter giving the breakdown of your salaries from the time you started with them until present. It must be signed by your employer and that wil be enough as a proof

MamaTbs

Feb 1, 2016
I think it is fine if salary Stated in your contract doesn't match with what you are actually receiving. It is understandble that that contract was drafted long ago and youremployer might be generous enough to pay you more that what was agreed upon.

Roah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
kyameetah said:
Hello good day..
My situation is this..

Hi!
All informatuons is available at the PDF form frkm cic.gc.ca,
The payslips you can ask them from your employer... :)