Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Again stuck on June 7th 2010
For AIP 18-19 months :mad: :mad: :mad:
(working on applications received up to June 7, 2010)

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
Hi Kalinka:
I would like to ask you something privately,but I couldnt PM you! Could you E-mail me so that I can contact you later.thanks
lulufun_24@hotmail.com

dwine

Jan 15, 2012
same with you, i rcvd my OWP Dec. 10, 2011....i have family too but they didnt received any kit from the embassy....i dont know how long i wait for this but hopefully soon.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
Again stuck on June 7th 2010
For AIP 18-19 months :mad: :mad: :mad:
(working on applications received up to June 7, 2010)
Hi Kalinka, have not been threading for quite sometime as I went back home 2 months because I have to take my daugther there so that I can work since I already have my open work permit but of course, it was just heartbreaking because instead of reuniting families I left my daugther (she was born here in Canada)behind. Anyways, any updates yet? What does AIP means by the way? my husband had already submitted his application and it will be 12 months already on March 5, 2012 and he did not received any updates since then..here's my time line

CIC Rcvd application: April 16, 2010
CIC strd process: June 30, 2010
CIC Manila sent kit to husband: Nov. 30, 2010
Dependent sent to CIC Manila: January 2011
CIC Manila aor: March 5, 2011
OWP Issued: Nov. 1, 2011
WAITING TIL NOW....February 25, 2012

jerybok

Feb 28, 2012
Hello everyone.i'm new on the forum, my wife which is on live-in caregiver program has already got the first approval for obtaining Permanent Residence in Canada which is the open working permit last dec. 2011,?she sent the PR APPLICATION to CIC February 2010.
now its been almost 3 months but we don't have application kit yet...please need info on this matter.

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jerybok,

According to cic website, they are now working on applications received June 2010. Contact the Canadian Embassy on your home country.

You must, by now, have received your kit as your wife had submitted the apps last February 2010.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp

Welcome to the forum :)

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
. im just a newbie here,, im under LCP.. i passed my application last Dec 2011 for my OWP and PR.. my problem is i didnt know if they receive my application because i am calling. 127 and what it say is its about my past application and thats for may renewal before in my work permit it was 2010,and i try to check my status online and still its not there,,, does anybody have the same situation as me?

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123chow said:
. im just a newbie here,, im under LCP.. i passed my application last Dec 2011 for my OWP and PR.. my problem is i didnt know if they receive my application because i am calling. 127 and what it say is its about my past application and thats for may renewal before in my work permit it was 2010,and i try to check my status online and still its not there,,, does anybody have the same situation as me?
did you had your application mailed with a tracking number and registration number as well through post office? because if you have, you can have it check on the canada post website regarding the date as to when did CIC vegreville got you application. If not, just phone CIC and talk to an agent to verify your application if it has been received.

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
did you had your application mailed with a tracking number and registration number as well through post office? because if you have, you can have it check on the canada post website regarding the date as to when did CIC vegreville got you application. If not, just phone CIC and talk to an agent to verify your application if it has been received.
@lholie Yes i mailed it with tracking number.. and yeah it reach the vegreville already after 4 days.. but in ecas and by 127 i didnt have an updates if its really been receive,, may i ask you about your application how did you know that the CIC recieve it already?.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123chow said:
@ lholie Yes i mailed it with tracking number.. and yeah it reach the vegreville already after 4 days.. but in ecas and by 127 i didnt have an updates if its really been receive,, may i ask you about your application how did you know that the CIC recieve it already?.
During my time, it took a month before it got posted thru ECAS (online). I assume that because of the large amount of application nowadays posting online would take time too...try phoning CIC and talk to a call agent to verify that would be best thing to do..because if you would just listen to the automated voice machine that is the same as online checking...coz processing timeline nowadays keeps on changing each time you check the CIC website so delays are expected...don't worry, as long that you have the receipt that it has been received in Vegreville then you are fine.

kyzel29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2012
Doc's Request.
AUG. 2012
AOR Received.
NOV. 7, 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 25, 2015
Interview........
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOON :)
LANDED..........
SOON :)
did u receive ur kit already???hope u reply..