Live-in caregiver "Old Pathway" PR applicants for May 2017 timelines

Vnstfbn98

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to share my timeline.
Applied for pr : July 2017
Received Owp: October 2017
Eligibility letter for pr: January 2018

Does anyone knows what happens after the eligibility letter? Am I supposed to get medical exams? I thought live in caregiver didn’t have to take their exams again.
How long after the eligibility letter people get their pr?
Good luck to everyone who is waiting on their pr!

Leigh26

Mar 20, 2018
You should submit your OWP together with PR application. Now you call the CIC or send an email on what to do. Usually OWP comes earlier than the PR. It is the guide of PR application that you should submit the OWP as well. Hope this can help.

I
You should submit your OWP together with PR application. Now you call the CIC or send an email on what to do. Usually OWP comes earlier than the PR. It is the guide of PR application that you should submit the OWP as well. Hope this can help.

Hi! I did the opposite of this I only sent my PR application and I forgot to do my OWP application. I’m just wondering do I need to passed my OWP right away or just wait for the PR application update

sirene.88

Nov 2, 2017
Hi there! Who else here still waiting for their PR status after receiving email from cic that it is completed? Thanks!

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Hi there! Who else here still waiting for their PR status after receiving email from cic that it is completed? Thanks!
after i received an email that application is complete, i got another email stating the date of my landing appointment interview.

sirene.88

Nov 2, 2017
after i received an email that application is complete, i got another email stating the date of my landing appointment interview.
Hello again. I don’t need interview as per stated on my pr application, it says that i need to wait for the call of the cic. I don’t know how long it will take to wait for the call from the cic.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Hello again. I don’t need interview as per stated on my pr application, it says that i need to wait for the call of the cic. I don’t know how long it will take to wait for the call from the cic.
That interview is actually the Landing Appointment. I think thats when they will give you your official PR Documents. It also says on my Ecas that I dont need an i terview but I did. Usually they contact you thru your email.

sirene.88

Nov 2, 2017
That interview is actually the Landing Appointment. I think thats when they will give you your official PR Documents. It also says on my Ecas that I dont need an i terview but I did. Usually they contact you thru your email.
Hi there! I’m already in Canada, so I’m not sure how long should I wait for the call but I guess I need more patience in waiting ☺ is the interview difficult?

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
from what province are you? Im from BC. after they sent me the email for PR, the following day CIC Vancouver sent me an email with my schedule for interview.
I guess it varies on diff. province. One member says his wife is also waiting for the interview date. and its been more than 3 months i think.

bless.2018

Apr 10, 2018
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made
until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both
in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying
to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your
family members have passed the medicals and background checks.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo
immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent
residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent
residence being refused. Our office in NEW DELHI will be contacting your family members. In
the meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply
with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Got this e-mail, I am confused if I am suppossed to send any more documents or should I just wait for the New Delhi Office to contact me?

Jehovah1980

Nov 13, 2018
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made
until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both
in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying
to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your
family members have passed the medicals and background checks.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo
immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent
residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent
residence being refused. Our office in NEW DELHI will be contacting your family members. In
the meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply
with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Got this e-mail, I am confused if I am suppossed to send any more documents or should I just wait for the New Delhi Office to contact me?
Hi just wanted t0 know weather you contacted New Delhi high commission for your family medicals as even I am waiting for my family members medicals after my eligibily letter since November .