+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi Azel,

LC2 kit is when you got approval on first stage for your pr application and then CIC send you further forms to fill as required for your dependents living in your home country.
( only for live-in caregivers)

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi friends,
R u able to open lc2 file status online after medical submission?
My hus submit his medical in nov2014 but we cannot open his file online ..do u have any idea why ?
Thank u

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi everybody
I want to share something strange and shocked experience with you.I applied for gcsm notes and I received it yesterday.the strange thing is CIC Delhi sent medical to my hubby on jan24 2014 via email but we never got it.the reason is email they used is not full.really shame on the system.now I feel our apps are not safe.
Can anyone suggest what should I do to re request for medical.
As soon as plz and thank you.

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Hi everybody
I want to share something strange and shocked experience with you.I applied for gcsm notes and I received it yesterday.the strange thing is CIC Delhi sent medical to my hubby on jan24 2014 via email but we never got it.the reason is email they used is not full.really shame on the system.now I feel our apps are not safe.
Can anyone suggest what should I do to re request for medical.
As soon as plz and thank you.
That is such a shame for sure... but i think you should send case specicif enquiry and write all these things down ask for medical request...

and ya one more thing as you are in India right now i thing you guys should go to VFS office in chandigarh and do ur case enquiry....I am sure they can tell you something and may be you can request for medical there too may be..there is no harm in going and enquiring about?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
dipkaur said:
Hi friends,
R u able to open lc2 file status online after medical submission?
My hus submit his medical in nov2014 but we cannot open his file online ..do u have any idea why ?
Thank u

Hi dipkaur,

No, I can not open my LC2 ecas as well. I sent inquiry about this and got reply that the status for my Lc2 is the same as LC1. its like they kind of merged the status two in one.

Because,after the medicals they updated my ecas that medicals have been received.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Totally agreed sweetjasmine and sukhdipk
its a shame that they are so arrogant officials that they completely consider our application negligible. Not worth considering that if they doing something like that will cost us our years of hardship... :( :( :(

You should do case inquiry, go personally and tell them what kind of blunder they have done. Remember taking the copy of your notes where it shows the incomplete email address.

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi kannu
Thank you for yours reply ...
Hi sukhdip,
Donot worry too much ..do what you can do for it ..
But this give us lesson that we donot have to sit relax and wait for cic response ..
I think we should email them every 2nd month about our file enquiry therefore we ll get idea whats going on over there ..just start to bug them as u can ..
Email to immigration minister too as kannu told us before ..friend it's time to wake up ..fight for it
Thank u ..

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
All other timelines are proceeding, only our New Delhi applicants is on stop .. From few days m seeing so many manila applicants have started getting their passport request... Why not ours???

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi everybody i need advice from all of you plz
I m planning to get pregnant.so if i give birth to my baby in canada is he/she be considered as canadian citizen or my dependent like my husband?
Plz reply asap thank you.

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
sukhdipk said:
Hi everybody i need advice from all of you plz
I m planning to get pregnant.so if i give birth to my baby in canada is he/she be considered as canadian citizen or my dependent like my husband?
Plz reply asap thank you.
Sukhdip it's sure within next 9 months yu gonna b pr ...It's your wish

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Thank you Rommie
Hi sukhdip...acctualy rommie is right....you will definitely get PR soon ....yes but the answer for ur question is if the baby is born in canada baby is definitely canadian citizen.....well i hope ur husband will come soon may be with u when u come back...good luck though...enjoy....

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Guys we have to do something as well. Nov 2012 manila applicanst have started getting their pp
New Delhi officers are not doing anything... Can we call New Delhi that our husbands medicals are going to b expired