+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
khadiz11 said:
hello im just new here. i just wanna ask if how long does it take for a live in caregiver applicant to know the reault of the visa application.imin europe now and currently working as an au pair. i hope you can answer me.
Hello ...
We submitted our application in 2011...& our lc2 submitted in jan feb...with medical....after tfat we are waiting .. ???
May be timing will change from next year......

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
khadiz11 said:
hello im just new here. i just wanna ask if how long does it take for a live in caregiver applicant to know the reault of the visa application.imin europe now and currently working as an au pair. i hope you can answer me.
Hi khadiz

The processing time for visa application depends on visa office. If you are in Europe and your visa office is going to be in Europe then consider it few months. And if you are going to apply as an au pair theñ its processing is going to be different than live in careģiver. So I would suggest you should google it. :D

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
I applied for notes second time...no changes still..they didnt even start the criminality and security check of my husband....what the heck....

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
my passport is expiring in july 2015 as they said i have to renew my passport if i want to travel to india in jan or feb....but do i have to renew my visa too which is valid till july in old passport?

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
I am so pissed of NDVO...This is what i emailed chris elaxander on behalf of every live in caregiver and their depandent belong to India...

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Subject - Live In Caregiver Complaint against the system

Respected Sir,

My name is ------. Client ID no ------. Residential Address is ------. Place of birth is India. I have a biggest complaint about New Delhi Immigration slow processing times. I came to Canada in 2009. After two years of employment applied for permanent Residency in January 2012. I have a dependent in India my husband. Now as per processing time it is 39 months and everybody always answer all the caregivers that you have to keep your mouth shut and don't say a single word before 39 months complete. They say everything will be done in 39 months of time. My concern is 39 months processing time is for every live in caregiver who has dependent. But Canadian embassy Manila is almost finished the cases of 2012 caregivers with dependent but the if we have to wait exactly until 39 months why don't they have to wait. Because they are working keep on working that's what we think. They don't see that processing time is 39 months and we will not anything before that. Manila is already working on 2013 applications which is good for them and they have so many live in caregiver applications way more than Indian Live in Caregivers with dependent. Its been 5 years I am in this country.. Decided to come to this country that government is good they take care of people. People follow the rules...But what are we getting. Just suffering far away from our families for so so so so long and no hope. Their is one girl who is the same case and already passed processing time of 42 months still Delhi embassy didn't take decision on her husband's file. We do not understand what kind of people are working there. Are they even working or not. Not only this category every category in new Delhi embassy has longer processing time....BUT REMEMBER processing time of live in caregiver is not by visa offices it is common for every country "39 MONTHS" which is way too long but no other country live in caregiver is waiting only Indian...Why? Because are applications are less in numbers so they just ignore it...if they will remember by any chance on 39th month they will start processing otherwise keep on waiting WAITING WAITING. We are sick and tired of waiting. I am sorry to say but that's why we came to this country and trusted on the procedures and processing and policies and we were thing everything will be fare here. We pay taxes and we want everyone to hear our voice too what are we asking. We are hard working. Only asking for reunite our families. Its been so so long.We work here as live in caregiver not only two years I was still working as live in caregiver till now. I have open work permit and I do other part time jobs as well. But attachment to families we work with and kids its too much and we are keep on waiting as we trust the government that they will think something for us. SORRY TO SAY but if any of minister or people who works in embassies( I don't know if they work) if they have to live without their families for that long and without their life partner that long then will they realize our pain?..People with emotions will definitely understand the motive of this Email. Thanks

PS: I will keep sending this email to you again Sir until You find out the solution for this problem.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thankful to you.
Regards,

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
You may send comments to Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Chris Alexander, at Minister@cic.gc.ca or you can write to the following address:

The Honourable Chris Alexander, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Follow Minister Alexander on Twitter @MinChrisA.

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
sweetjasmine said:
You may send comments to Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Chris Alexander, at Minister @ cic.gc.ca or you can write to the following address:

The Honourable Chris Alexander, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Follow Minister Alexander on Twitter @ MinChrisA.

Yu know sweetjasmine dec 2012 Manila applicant also got her pr

SIMMI12

Nov 30, 2014
Rommie said:
Yu know sweetjasmine dec 2012 Manila applicant also got her pr
Jasmine and Rommie i,m february 2011 applicant. i called CIC this week,and got the same stupid reply that your file is in process. i dont understand how long they take to process our files. in feb,2015 it will be 4 yrs when applied my case. pls need some suggestions what should i do?

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
go to MP's office of your area....and send email to chris elexander as i just sent....you have to fight for it....there is NRI seminar in Moga and Ludhiana in punjab on 15th december and after that few days.....tell your husband to go their write letter and go their and complaint....

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Hlo frndz....gud mng to all... ;D ;D

I feel vry glad as i came to know that sweetjasmine also sent email to chris.....but my frnd that email address whch u used is used for any invitation purpose...u should sent this email to chris.alexender@gc.ca.com.....
Thts exact as i listn....more ovr u r well known to everythng... :p :p

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-11-06.asp.....
May be our term came nxt yr...strtng...hope so january .... :)