+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

SIMMI12

Nov 30, 2014
.admin. said:
I emailed immigration minister mr.chris alexender lst mnth...& he replied me today,stating that we checked ur file & it is underprocessing in new delhi...& they will contect me or my hubby soon.....
M desperately waiting for any gud news...hope to hear very soon....in this or nxt week of dec(mid).
Hi admin could u pls advise all of us that what exactly u had written in the mail so that we can also write it to Mr. chris . and ve u applied under live in category too. thanks

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
SIMMI12 said:
Hi admin could u pls advise all of us that what exactly u had written in the mail so that we can also write it to Mr. chris . and ve u applied under live in category too. thanks

I written my file number and uci ....
I explain every thing like ...like how this long proccess apart our family ...and also told him that manila applicant got visa but delhi not working ...
I request him to take any action ...and contact delhi embassy to process my file ....so today he replied thats .....he checked our file record and file is under processing ....he assur me that delhi embassy will process my file ...and visa office will contact me and my husband ...

all of u should send email to minister ...he read all his mail thats y he replied ...so we all should awar him that delhi office not proccess our file ...

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Hloo frnds.....yaaar koi ta gud news sunna deooo.....
Thkk gye wait krr krr k...... :-[
Waheguru ji do sm kirpa on us tooo....not only family class ppl.... :'(

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
.admin. said:
Hloo frnds.....yaaar koi ta gud news sunna deooo.....
Thkk gye wait krr krr k...... :-[
Waheguru ji do sm kirpa on us tooo....not only family class ppl.... :'(
jacky0025
Star Member

Ratings: +0
Category........: Other
Visa Office......: VEGREVILLE
App. Filed.......: MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.: AIP: MARCH 13, 2014

Re: LETS MAKE A THREAD ON LC2, lets share our dependants timeline also..
« Reply #8675 on: December 04, 2014, 08:21:42 pm »
just an update

I got my landing interview schedule today via email at CIC Edmonton office this December 16 , 2014 ... alsmost done . Praise the Lord.. wishing everyone all the best and Merry Christmas and Happy new year .. thanks for sharing journey with me ... Grin

God is showering all his blessings on phiilipina applicants, why he's ignoring us too ????

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Hello guys I badly need your help, actually I applied for renewal of my passport nd they said first yu have to all Canada service refugee board nd tell them about your stays nd get letter from them nd then we wll renew your passport .. Guys is it normal things coz m so stressed out
Plz reply soon

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rommie said:
Hello guys I badly need your help, actually I applied for renewal of my passport nd they said first yu have to all Canada service refugee board nd tell them about your stays nd get letter from them nd then we wll renew your passport .. Guys is it normal things coz m so stressed out
Plz reply soon

did u send ur origal work permit with passport applicantion ????

when I went to renew my passport I fill application and they asked me to submit orignal work permit ...

then they sent me my work permit back with new passport ....

u have to give them a legal proof of ur stay ....

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
No I didn't sent my original, I just send the test copy of my work permit, might b that's y they are saying this??
Anyways thanx khalsgb I really appreciate your help

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi Rommie,

They asked me the same thing when i got my pp renewed.
pp office gave me a request form i fiiled that one and wrote a cover letter too stating that Indian cosulate need my clean record in order to renew my pp. And i got my clean record less than a month.

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Okk kannu thnx alott yaar, I was so worried now can u plz explain me what I have to do now Coz my mind is not working, do I need to call service Canada refugee board to get a letter nd then passport office wll gv me new passport

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I got the request form from indian consulate vancouver. I filled that form along with a cover letter. U should ask from passport office to give you that request form.

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2014 signed by D.Macneil
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
plz share
http://Earn4Share.com/?id=68443

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Hello guys....

Read it....It gives me a biggggg relief hope to u guys toooo :)
This is Wajea once again after a long time but yes i have been reading all messages exchanging between members.
I just want to share some quick GOOD facts as outcome of 2014 year.

Canada's determination is applicable on two things in 2015 plan.
1 Reuniting more families.
2 Reducing backlogs and improving processing time.
For year 2015 Canada's plan announced as following:
A. The Government of Canada is planning to welcome between 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents in 2015, an increase of approximately 19,000 planned admissions over last year ( 2014 ) .
B. Estimated immigration increases for 2015: 64.9 per cent for economic immigrants (181,300), 24.4 per cent for family class (68,000), and 10.7 per cent for humanitarian and compassionate cases (29,800).
In Reducing Backlogs and Improving Processing Times Section:
The backlog of applications across all immigration streams has been cut by nearly 45 percent from the end of 2009 to the end of 2013.
The Economic Class inventory has been reduced by almost 57 percent.
The Federal Skilled Workers inventory having been reduced by almost 92 percent.
The Parents and Grandparents inventory will have been reduced by over 70 percent by the end of 2015.
The Humanitarian and Compassionate inventory has been reduced by 43 percent.

Administrative Process Data: For those whose Decisions are yet to be made & showing on their online status (application in process) not written (decision made).
CIC Permanent Resident Applicants Awaiting a Decision
In 2009, 972151 Total Applicants Decisions weren't made and were waiting.
In 2010, 996804 little increased Applicants Decisions weren't made and were waiting.
In 2011, 1012920 more increased Total Number of Applicant's whose Decisions were pending.
In 2012, 616271 Solid decreases of Applicants waiting for their Decisions to be made, as result of many decisions were made to reduce BACKLOG.
In 2013, 544888 Good decrease! Number of Applicant

IMPORTANT 2014!
Update until 2nd July 2014:
406389 Applicant's are waiting for their Decision to be made.
This number will decrease estimate to 267890 in 31 December 2014.

2015 Upcoming Plans:
A. For 2015 year 267890 applicants will be all Decision made & Over.
B. In 1st January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
The Federal Skilled Worker Program,
The Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
The Canadian Experience Class.
C. The backlog is projected to be at zero later in 2015 at the current rate.
D. In 2016 Year Applicants Applications will be processed in Real time & every application will be processed in 1 Year.

khadiz11

Dec 4, 2014
hello im just new here. i just wanna ask if how long does it take for a live in caregiver applicant to know the reault of the visa application.imin europe now and currently working as an au pair. i hope you can answer me.