+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
SIMMI12 said:
thanks rommie for replying me back. but my husband submitted his file in aug. 2013.
Omg really when did yu applied?
Omg m so stressed out now???
What they are doing ?

SIMMI12

Nov 30, 2014
Rommie said:
Omg really when did yu applied?
Omg m so stressed out now???
What they are doing ?
as my husband missed his medical in sep 2013 the NDVO sent his medical to the wrong email id., then he again got his medical in may 2014,and its almost 6 mnths since then we didn,t hear anything from NDVO. and through MP's inquiry i came to know that they didnt strat the background check and the agent told the mp that in NDVO Its 24 mnths process.

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
What????Lc2 kit processing time is 24 months
Omg it's better if I should die, I can't wait that long

SIMMI12

Nov 30, 2014
Rommie said:
What????Lc2 kit processing time is 24 months
Omg it's better if I should die, I can't wait that long
[/ yeh thats y im so worried i have already completed my 46 monnths when i applied my LCI.

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Omg 46 months it means you applied in 2010 but there are so many Indian applicants too who got there pr even tho some were 2011 applicants .. Plzz yaar do something too so that yu can get pr soon
Baba ji plZz help us

SIMMI12

Nov 30, 2014
Rommie said:
Simmi call cic they wll help yu coz yu already crossed 39 months definitely they wll help yu
friend i called them so many times everytime same answer everything is done with you only we are waiting for your husbands decision from new delhi office. then i applied for GCMS notes but they didnt even touch my husbands file after getting medical then i went to mp for the inquiry he replied me that NDVO said LC2 kit processing time is 24 mnths so u ve to wait for another 5-6 mnths . i,m really really stressed out i don,t understand what should i do. is there anybody who can suggest me that what should i do? pls pls need help.

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
SIMMI12 said:
friend i called them so many times everytime same answer everything is done with you only we are waiting for your husbands decision from new delhi office. then i applied for GCMS notes but they didnt even touch my husbands file after getting medical then i went to mp for the inquiry he replied me that NDVO said LC2 kit processing time is 24 mnths so u ve to wait for another 5-6 mnths . i,m really really stressed out i don,t understand what should i do. is there anybody who can suggest me that what should i do? pls pls need help.
Omg it means I have to wait for another 15 months

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi frnds, my appologies for not being active on this forum, since computer is broken I am kind of relying on my phone for all the activities. :D

So , abt the new changes. I am trying to sum up.... Canadian govt. Have made new changed in the live in caregiver program.
# live-in is no longer required.
#two streams for care givers , one is elderly caregivers other one is child care.
# strict language requirements for caregivers. Child care giver hv to pass level 5 or 6 whereas, elder caretakers are required to go through level 7.
# there will be annual cap for receiving the applications which means around 5000 applications will be accepted .
Apparantly that will help to reduce the waiting period to get pr which will be six months. Yes, thats right. Within six months caregivers can get their decision made. But it wont be easy enough to apply for pr.

#caregivers for old people will be eligible to apply for their spouse visitor visa and spouse can get open work permit .
not the child care giver.
# 30,000 lc 's will get pr including their dependants in 2015.
#by 2016 govt. Will try to clear all the applications.so that the new program can take effect.

There could be chance of error. So please dont take word to word. I will encourage all of you to read more about this on different sites.

Thanks!!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
And I am really glad to see more people are joining this forum. Thanks to each and everyone of you as we all need each other' support. Please share your feelings , your thoughts , your opinion, your views, and whatever you can think about bringing the positiveness. Just bear in mind that every body holds a fragile heart. ;D

Keep sharing , keep smiling. Keep your hopes up.

Our turn will come. Sooner or later cz we are in line.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
About my case updates, i was really excited to see september 18 . Nothing happened. :p :p

I hv got the new date. Now its jan. 09, 2015.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Simmi12

Just hang in there. Dont loose heart. My lc2 done their medical in feb 2014. After that heard nothing. They have not started back ground and criminality check yet. So just wait. It will happen all of sudden you will see. :-* :-*

.admin.

May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2011
Doc's Request.
26 jan.14 lc2
AOR Received.
30 oct 2013
File Transfer...
30 oct 13
Med's Request
6 feb 2014
Med's Done....
7 feb 2014
Passport Req..
god knows
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
I emailed immigration minister mr.chris alexender lst mnth...& he replied me today,stating that we checked ur file & it is underprocessing in new delhi...& they will contect me or my hubby soon.....
M desperately waiting for any gud news...hope to hear very soon....in this or nxt week of dec(mid).