+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
bani56 said:
Hey jasmine yes you can pay before they ask just keep a receipt in your records bcus you need that the time of your interview I paid mine before too got my pr yesterday. ... :D :D
Hi bani...congrtas alot for ur PR that is great! thanks for reply but can u plz tell me will they ask for my husband's passport in delhi or i will get my interview first...my husband did his medical on 1st april....if u paid them first before they asked for it then did they send u an email about that or not or they sent u an email for interview date straight...can u plz share ur timeline and where r u from where is ur dependant...thanks alot....

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bani56 said:
Hi jasmine
I got my interview first now I m waiting for my husband's PPR
sweetjasmine ..bani got pay intro fee letter from cic then she paid her fee ...bani didnt pay landing fee before.....

bani ...plz clear the things......as u mentioned in ur previous post that u got pay landing fee letter .....

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bani56 said:
Khalsgb yes I paid before I get the letter plz check my posts I never mentioned about I paid after
bani's previous post...
I m april 2011 applicant got AIP in may 2013
after that my husband got his lc2 kit and then medical on feb 5 was his interview at chc on interview they said now I have to pay the landing fee but I didn't get any letter yet so I m worried..... Smiley Smiley Smiley

bani...on ur husband interview cic asked ... now u have to pay landing fee then u paid...

but thing is that u asked to do so .....

here the question is that ...do we pay landing fee without asking by cic ? without getting landing fee letter ???????

bani56

May 6, 2013
I was waiting but I paid before I get the letter so what is your issue I m not ggetting it I paid before and we can pay any time we just need the receipt at the time of landing interview so it up you guyz you want to pay or not

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi thought we are here to learn from each other. No one is perfect. Every body is learning here. No issue. :D :D :D :D :D :D

We should be happy if some body is getting their decision made, which means that person is out of waiting line and our turn is getting closer and closer. Its just the wait that killing us. There is no reason for delay after getting medical done. Process is same : after medical there will be interview (lc2) could be waived though. Then letter from CIC for further information ( landing fee, Interview{LC!} , ppr)
now thing is again " WAIT" . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

devy dhindsa

Apr 25, 2014
Dear Sir,
i have compeleted my nursing in 2011 form medical university
punjab(india).i have 3 year work experince in emergency or intensive care
unit..i recieved lmo on 7 july2013.I did apply for live caregiver visa on 19 july,2013 .Recently i recieved
refusal from cic.officer said that he not setisfy from my employer funds
and my education.Moreover some canadaian agency paying 4100$ every month to my
employer for thier care.what we can do now? I have applied for caps notes already.

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

did anyone send any inquiry about their case? is delhi embassy now dealing with our case as sponser spouse and if yes then they r now working on september 2013 files...but i dont understand when should we start counting our 8 months that what they r taking in average.....when our dependant sent lc2 or when we received our aip......please reply...