+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

bani56

May 6, 2013
hi nimmy that same happened to me too don't worry about it you don't need to change it not a big issue .....

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
bani56 said:
I m so happy just got my interview date its on 17th april ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi bani,
Congratulations!!! :-* :-* I am so happy for you. yaahhhh....sorry .I am too excited i guess :D
so you got your interview first now your husband supposed to get ppr. (hmmm). every body else got opposite. any ways who cares... its party time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
nimmy said:
Thanks Kannu1235
my husband's case is so different than you guys ???, he hasn't got medical yet, it has been almost a year. Kannu what's your husband's e-cas status says? In process or Application received?

I am little confused. How your husband's case is different from ours??? When did you apply for your PR? when did you get LC2 kit
Please share your timeline in detail. (so that it can wipe out all the steam I have in my mind ;) )

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
nimmy said:
Hi Guys
one more question, I have my marriage certificate from Gujarat, I took that one to Passport office to renew my passport, they said I have to attested from Patiala house, New Delhi. Is there anybody who has gone through this? ??? How and how long does it take to get done?
Thanks
Yes,you have to get it attested from Patiala House New Delhi. My husband got it done. I think it took altogether a month because you can not go directly to them. you have to go by local Police Station. And when I got mine done in Vancouver they really gave me hard time. (after submitting all the originals docs) :mad:

nimmy

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Kannu1235
My status is I applied for PR in March 2011. Got OPW in December 2011. Got my first stage approval letter in March 2013. My husband got kit in April 2013. He sent back to Delhi in May 2013. After that they asked him additional documents about our marriage, like my and his passport showing each other's name as husband and wife, and voter's card, phone statement, bank statement etc.... but they haven't requested for medical yet. I don't know. what should I do, should I call CIC? or e-mail. or just wait for their reply. but his e-cas status got changed, it says. We received your application for PR in March 2013. We started to process your application in 12 March 2014. So I think I should wait for one more week then take another step. What do you think?
Thanks. any way where are you? in Ontario?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi nimmy,

You should call cic to find about your husband'a med. (I would) Dont wait there s no harm to call them.
and now my question is; when did your husband get his ecas? cz mine, there is nothing yet.

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi guys
My husband sent his app to Delhi on 12 Jan,2014.I didn't get anything yet.I sent them email.they told me to contact vegreville.I called CIC in Canada they told me they have no updates and u should recommunicate with CIC Delhi.I don't understand what to do.so worried about what's going on.

nimmy

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Kannu 1235
Thanks for reply.
My husband got his ecas status online in August 2013. It was only "Application Received" until March 11 2014. Now it changed it say "In process" after march 12 2014.

nimmy

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Guys
any news...
you guys filled out application by yourself or have you guys used any lawyer or representative?
I have done everything by me, so sometimes it feels like may be I could have used lawyer then It would be fast process. What do you think guys?
Thanks

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Hi kannu
Which number should we use to call CIC Delhi or canada ?
for New Delhi ph no. : 91-(11)-4178-2000
email : delhi-im-@international.gc.ca

keep on trying New Delhi no. until you get to talk to {nice} agent :p
good luck!!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
nimmy said:
Hi Guys
any news...
you guys filled out application by yourself or have you guys used any lawyer or representative?
I have done everything by me, so sometimes it feels like may be I could have used lawyer then It would be fast process. What do you think guys?
Thanks
It does not make any difference if you have applied by yourself or used lawyer or representative. I filled my application all by myself. the only difference, if you use any medium, is, CIC will contact to them you wont get any information directly. Thats pretty much it. And you are paying only if you want to make those guys rich :p . On the other hand, if your case is really complicated and has some loop holes, yes, you should go with a prestigious lawyer. ( be ready to pay your monthly salary as one installment )

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys is there any news or update...plz tell me if we have to send a landing fees bi ourself or we have to wait for them to ask us to pay the landing fees.......? thanks for help....

bani56

May 6, 2013
Hey jasmine yes you can pay before they ask just keep a receipt in your records bcus you need that the time of your interview I paid mine before too got my pr yesterday. ... :D :D