+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi kannu
Where were you ? I was just waiting for you.I was feeling that only you could assist me with this.thank god you showed up!!!

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi kannu
Did you apply for gcsm notes? If you have that go to page no 23 and 32.you will find it out there.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf01-eng.pdf

hi sukhdip
open link go to page 5

it seems somthing serious

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
A foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be
unable or unwilling to support themselves or any other person who is dependent
on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care
and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made
A39
A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
 for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating
to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
administration of the Act
A40(1)(a)
 for being or having been sponsored by a person who is determined to be
inadmissible for misrepresentation
A40(1)(b)
 on a final determination to vacate a decision to allow the claim for refugee
protection by the permanent resident or the foreign national
A40(1)(c)
 on ceasing to be a citizen under paragraph 10(1)(a) of the Citizenship Act, in
the circumstances set out in subsection 10(2) of that Act
A40(1)(d)
A person is inadmissible for failing to comply with the Act
 in the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which
contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision the Act
A41(a)

It does seem something serious.

Sukhdipk have you ever applied for EI or welfare or your income is unsatisfactory. Or have your husband been to any other country where he might tried social insurance or refugee claim???
It all seems about your or your husband's financial issue. It might be rectified if there is any explanation for that you have and you might want to share with CIC.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
And Thanks Khalsgb for finding and posting the manuals.
We all support and help each other. Which makes this forum great.
So,share every thing you face while sailing the ocean......

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi kannu
There is nothing like that.every year I earn good money .even last year I had to pay to government when I filed my tax.we never went on social support

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Hi kannu
There is nothing like that.every year I earn good money .even last year I had to pay to government when I filed my tax.we never went on social support
I still think everything is fine......

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Hi kannu

Then everything should be fine. it could be that they have finished processing your papers. so, lets hope you will hear something good soon.. ;D ;D ;D

cheers!!!!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
So far my update is, I sent that post related to "Errors in CIC" to MP and Mayor and showed my concern. Yesterday I got MP's reply saying He will wait till early May. That's all. :-X :-X :-X :-X

So,I have to wait till mid May. :'( :'( I am dead!!

bindu661

Jul 9, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Hi kannu
Which post you sent to mp and mayor?
[/quote

she emailed d post which i post on march 12

‘High error rate' found in Canada's immigration processing
Internal government reviews find CIC employees often fail to use correct form letters or provide accurate timelines.

By: Nicholas Keung Immigration reporter, Published on Mon Jan 05 2015

Internal government reviews have identified a “high error rate” in immigration processing, from permanent resident applications to refugee work permits, prompting fears over the system's integrity.

The human errors — staff failing to use correct form letters, address missing documents and provide accurate timelines, among other shortcomings — could not only cost individual applicants a chance to live and work in Canada but affect the “efficiency of the system” and create unnecessary backlogs.

“An important area of concerns resides with the letters. The number of request letters not sent, sent incomplete or unclear at initial stage and later on create a negative impact on both clients and the Case Processing Centre (in Vegreville, Alta.),” said an evaluation of operations at Vegreville. It was one of three internal reports obtained under an access to information request.

“It delays the processing, causes more waiting times for clients and increases the work for staff. It also increases the amount of whitemail received at (Vegreville) when clients reply to unnecessary requests or seek clarification. The number of same request letters sent over time also creates unfairness for clients whose applications got refused after one request.”

Immigration applicants have complained about inconsistencies and a lack of fairness in the application processing — and sometimes the decision-making — by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officials.

The three so-called “quality management” reviews obtained by the Star focused on applications in three areas: permanent residence, refugee work permits and Canadian Experience Class.

The reviews give the public a rare glimpse into the extent of these official errors, which authorities have never admitted to.

While the rank and file of the immigration department blames the errors on the rising number of “casual employees” hired to replace well-trained permanent staff, the government insists that has not compromised the integrity of these programs.

“Since the (Stephen) Harper government came into power, Citizenship and Immigration has seen too many cuts and lost many qualified employees,” said Steve McCuaig, national president of the Canada Employment and Immigration Union.

“You have casual employees brought in within a short time with little training while qualified people are shown the door, and the public is left with people who are not on top of their job,” he said.

According to the union, casual employees make up half the workforce responsible for the reviews of permanent residence applications. These employees, mostly students, are given three days of training on the department's global case management system (GCMS) and rotate on three shifts.

Immigration department spokeswoman Sonia Lesage insisted the system's integrity was not compromised and officials regularly carry out quality monitoring exercises to evaluate programs and review procedures.

“As a result, the department is able to improve programs and provide faster and better services. CIC is focused on making our application processes and our correspondence with clients simpler and clearer,” she wrote in an email.

“We have moved to a system of ensuring perfected applications are handed in at the beginning of the process. With this practice, we have been able to identify missing or invalid information, earlier.”

However, the union's McCuaig said the casual employees are not up to the task and some of the mistakes “are not fixable,” leaving applicants' lives in limbo.

“The government keeps changing its policies. It is a challenge to keep up with all the changes that come every other week,” he said. “And you have to meet the quota and process X number of applications during your 7.5-hour shift.

“This is not like working in a bank and you either give or deny a loan. We are dealing with people's lives and dreams here.”

According to the review of 996 files handled between Nov. 1 and Dec. 6, 2014, at the Vegreville operation, which deals with permanent residence applications, the quality management team found these shortcomings in the 617 request letters sent:
13 per cent did not address all missing items.
23 per cent had no timeline or an incomplete one or did not mention the consequences of failing to reply.
6 per cent were either “not professional” or chose the incorrect template form.

Of 426 files that received a second review during the five weeks, decisions were pending for 149 owing to errors made by decision-makers at an earlier stage.

While the 2013 review of the Canadian Experience Class — a pathway for those with Canadian work experience and education to obtain permanent residence — found 23 per cent of the decisions had “significant” eligibility concerns, the evaluation of refugee permit applications identified 113 errors in 88 files.

Toronto resident Bashar Kassir said he was not surprised by the many errors identified within the immigration system. His sponsorship for his parents in war-torn Syria was denied in August because officials said he failed to respond to letters the family claimed it never received.

“When mistakes are made, they need to recognize it and have recourse to address them,” said Bassir, whose file was finally reopened after his story appeared in the Star in October. “They should not force people to go to endless appeals for their mistakes.”

His parents received their permanent resident visas in December — more than three years after Bassir submitted his sponsorship application.

Sophiko

Mar 17, 2015
Hi there!
I am waiting 33 months for PR.. On December 2014 I did Medical/Police background check after that silence.. On June 2012 when I applied waiting time was 24 months, after that it was 36 months,39 months and now I believe it is 46 months...I don't know what I have to do, maybe next time waiting time will be 60 months or more???? I triad call to Imm. office no way you can get anybody, I sent letter no response. I have appt. MP's office on March 20 it is my last hope maybe I can get some information ..Could you kindly help me with any advice or suggestion?? Thank you Sophie

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi sophiko,

Welcome aboard!!! This game of waiting seems endless. Nobody knows what they are doing. So far their timeline for processing application... I want to laugh.... Better apply notes. you will get an idea whats happening with ur application in case they hv missed something or haven't notified you. If your MP can get details about your app that would be great!

Good luck. ;)

SIMMI12

Nov 30, 2014
hi kannu pls suggest me what should i do that i have already crossed 49 months when i applied my case. My husband already missed his medical in sep 2013 just because cic new Delhi sent his medical on the wrong email id. After 9 months with the help of MP we got-his medical In may 2014. its almost 10 months but we did not hear anything from cic. me and my husband went to Delhi for the inquiry but they said u can't do in person inquiry just put the case specific inquiry. we did that too but unfortunately no reply.last week i came back to Canada and called cic the agent told me that you have to wait until October until then we can't do anything i don't understand what should i do?pls help me. even i,m ready to do anything. means to say if we all united together we can meet immigration minister and put our problems before him. pls suggest me somthing.

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi frnds
How r u all? One of my friend got this info on fb ..i thought i should share with u all ..please read and think of it maybe he will able to help us ...i post her text which my frnd sent me
please try to tell the members to email MR Nicholas Keung of Toronto star regarding the slow and delayed PR application of the LCP. He would be helpful because he is the immigration reporter of the Toronto Star. I emailed him before about the slow action and delaying of the immigration for the approval of PR application status under the LCP program. Perhaps if each member of this group will email him ..will make a huge impact to all the affected applicants. His email address is nkeung@thestar.ca......to enlightened everyone about his immigration report try to search his name Nicholas Keung Toronto Star and it will show all his immigration reports. If you still Lilia Ordinario Joaquin a nanny who faced deportation before he was the one who helped her with her case. I am so sure the more LCP who will send him an email the more attention we will get and the more he would feel to help the LCP be heard over the newspaper. He normally emails back fast. The soonest LCPs email him the soonest the LCP will be reported on the Toronto Star.
Please...please...please...convince the members of this group it's
Thank you